SITE CHANGES ARE COMING SOON !

Status
Not open for further replies.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all - the site will be introducing a new style and format for the chat rooms in early or mid April.

A new layout for 2021 has been developed with added features to enhance your chat experience. We'll update in due course but for now, feel free to click the link below which will take you to a test site where you can see exactly what the new update will be like.

Feel free to comment below any questions or queries you have.

Free Chat Rooms - Online Chat with No Registration - Chat Zone - Free Chat Rooms

elwoodbluz1966 & Jody

UKChat Admins

Last edited:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi all - the site will be introducing a new style and format for the chat rooms in early or mid April.

A new layout for 2021 has been developed with added features to enhance your chat experience. We'll update in due course but for now, feel free to click the link below which will take you to a test site where you can see exactly what the new update will be like.

Feel free to comment below any questions or queries you have.

Free Chat Rooms - Online Chat with No Registration - Chat Zone - Free Chat Rooms

elwoodbluz1966 & Jody

UKChat Admins

Hi looks ok i a slight problem this site stores my password i cant recall what is so how am i to join new site?

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Will the o2 network still be banned?

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi looks ok i a slight problem this site stores my password i cant recall what is so how am i to join new site?
There will be no new site. Your account you’re using now will stay exactly the same. The ukchat.com web address will be the same. It will only be the layout of the room and functions that will change. Chat zone is just a test site, everything here in regards to accounts and passwords will remain the same

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
There will be no new site. Your account you’re using now will stay exactly the same. The ukchat.com web address will be the same. It will only be the layout of the room and functions that will change. Chat zone is just a test site, everything here in regards to accounts and passwords will remain the same
If you need help changing your password, pm me

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It is only O2 mobile data used that is banned - you can still access the site via O2 if it is through a wi-fi connection.
I know, I have wifi at home, it's just when I am out, Tesco is part of O2, but thank you .

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So, I get it's a test site, should everything be working? Whisper didn't see to function.

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
So, I get it's a test site, should everything be working? Whisper didn't see to function.
I’ll come on now, and check it out. But yes it was working

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’ll come on now, and check it out. But yes it was working

I was "Joe-Bloggs" then Jody - I assume you saw what I wrote in there about the button coming up with /whisper and not just /w

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love the new @ + user name - seems easier than the tabbing. - I hope it all goes okay.

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'll have a proper play about with it later to weed out potential glitches. Fresh eyes and all that.....
How long have you been testing it @elwoodbluz1966 / @Jody ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back