Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

cypher

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi cypher here , glad to be back, thanks to all who e-mailed me and asked me to come back :) happy new year to all o_O

BoatOutOfHull

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It can't be done by any of the moderators, they don't have thechnical ability. Also the site administrators won't do it for you, they simply won't respond to the request:

Here's how to do it (make a not of all these steps BEFORE you undertake step 1):
1) Delete your account. You can do that from your Personal Details page (lower left-hand corner).
2) Recreate your account using the name that you want (aries) using either a different email address (you'll be able to do that immediately) or using the same email address that you're already using (will probably have to wait up to 24 hours unitl after the database has been fully updated).

Hope this is clear enough and that it helps you :)

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It can't be done by any of the moderators, they don't have thechnical ability. Also the site administrators won't do it for you, they simply won't respond to the request:

Here's how to do it (make a not of all these steps BEFORE you undertake step 1):
1) Delete your account. You can do that from your Personal Details page (lower left-hand corner).
2) Recreate your account using the name that you want (aries) using either a different email address (you'll be able to do that immediately) or using the same email address that you're already using (will probably have to wait up to 24 hours unitl after the database has been fully updated).

Hope this is clear enough and that it helps you :)
I hope so 2... And how are you? I got banned for a picture of me my sister and neighbourkids from my youth... When I was little!!! In all the years I am on ukchat it never happened to me until this 1 new Mod!!!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I hope so 2... And how are you? I got banned for a picture of me my sister and neighbourkids from my youth... When I was little!!! In all the years I am on ukchat it never happened to me until this 1 new Mod!!!
Alway's been a rule since site was taken over read the T &C when you tick to enter rooms.
I got caught with it twice, get carried away talking about when we was young wham slapped bann ,
think i learntt since think before posting any thing.

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Alway's been a rule since site was taken over read the T &C when you tick to enter rooms.
I got caught with it twice, get carried away talking about when we was young wham slapped bann ,
think i learntt since think before posting any thing.
Yes Me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back