Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoatOutOfHull

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I hope so 2... And how are you? I got banned for a picture of me my sister and neighbourkids from my youth... When I was little!!! In all the years I am on ukchat it never happened to me until this 1 new Mod!!!

It's clear from their general behaviour, attitudes and actions that certain of the mod's have striven to gain such a position for reasons of personal ego and the ability to wield power unduly and often unfairly, and it also appears to be the ones who are logged on for most of the time suggesting that they have nothing better to do with their lives. There are certain exceptions though, such as SilkInTheMist84 who always seems to act fairly and reasonably. It's a shame they can't all be like that, and a shame that the filtering process for mod's can't be more selective so as to weed out the undesirables.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's clear from their general behaviour, attitudes and actions that certain of the mod's have striven to gain such a position for reasons of personal ego and the ability to wield power unduly and often unfairly, and it also appears to be the ones who are logged on for most of the time suggesting that they have nothing better to do with their lives. There are certain exceptions though, such as SilkInTheMist84 who always seems to act fairly and reasonably. It's a shame they can't all be like that, and a shame that the filtering process for mod's can't be more selective so as to weed out the undesirables.

ok you apply, let see you step up to the plate

A mod works for nothing .

at end of it all they just chatters too.

BoatOutOfHull

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
ok you apply, let see you step up to the plate

A mod works for nothing .

at end of it all they just chatters too.

I apologise if my response annoyed you, you are not one of the undesirables that I was referring to. I expect you know who they are though.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope so 2... And how are you? I got banned for a picture of me my sister and neighbourkids from my youth... When I was little!!! In all the years I am on ukchat it never happened to me until this 1 new Mod!!!
You weren’t banned by a new mod. You posted a photograph of a child. This is an 18+ site. It tells you before you tick ‘agree’ to log into this site that photos of minors are not acceptable.
I’m not seeing your confusion ?

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You weren’t banned by a new mod. You posted a photograph of a child. This is an 18+ site. It tells you before you tick ‘agree’ to log into this site that photos of minors are not acceptable.
I’m not seeing your confusion ?
I know that Jody, I have been told that but thanks anyway :)

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
Anything these apparent ‘undesirable’ mods have done to upset you that you’d like to complain about? Because I’m all ears! Or you just gonna attempt to slate them on a public forum?

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
No ty Jody, I had my answers, it's old news now ok
I wasn’t talking to you, hence me quoting the post I was talking to. My mods being slated isn’t old news, ok?

MissTwix

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's pretty simple really, the rules are there in plain English for all to read and we all accept them when the tick the box to log into chat and the mods are there doing an unpaid job. If you don't like what they do, then go to another site, easy fixed. I have never seen a mod being unfair to any one particular chatter, in fact they give fair and adequate warnings before banning or muting. Stop the moaning and just get on and enjoy the chat.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Tbf the mods are pretty good on this site ive had a few prob and they've sorted it straight away .

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I agree with you there they are doing a good job can they pay for another provider i come off o2 i will buy them a kitkat and a bottle of wine lol

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I agree with you there they are doing a good job can they pay for another provider i come off o2 i will buy them a kitkat and a bottle of wine lol
just go buy another dongle ee will work

BoatOutOfHull

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Anything these apparent ‘undesirable’ mods have done to upset you that you’d like to complain about? Because I’m all ears! Or you just gonna attempt to slate them on a public forum?

Do you accept direct responses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back