T

TCcohog

Definition. What do you think . Good or not ? Wee subject matter

Screenshot_2018-07-29-03-09-02-1.png
Screenshot_2018-07-29-18-54-01-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JustinCredible

I don't think catfishing is that common..no one's tried to pull that stunt with me and i'd be such a catch :rolleyes:

T

TCcohog

Maybe so. I've had it done. Strange really, because I so wanted to believe the worlds a nice place. Ahhhh maybe that's how to catch a fish lol

T

TCcohog

I wanted to raise awareness as this site is rife lol. If the information stopped it happening to one person in the future I'm happy.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
No one dare pull that on ME...:D I have Several Deep Freezers in my cellar waiting for such fodder.. ;)

You sound like a scorned and slightly bitter woman to me, and you say Lol way too much.

If you fall victim to 'Cat fishing' then it is You that must take a lot of the blame.

In this day and age there is plenty in the news about 'On-Line Fakes' etc.

I would NEVER give genuine personal info out to ANYONE on-line i have never met.

I'm not afraid to share a personal story though...I't could be true, it could be false.

The 'physiology' of how people can lie so easily ?.. ( It's nothing new...'Walter Mitty')

Welcome...Have fun here but be wise.:)

T

TCcohog

Thank you for the comment lol lol lol. No one has scorned me, emmmm mind you might just have. lol lol. Oh and personal information I didn't give out lol lol, however some one might, hence awareness lol lol lol.
Ps you use wee smiley faces to much. lol lol lol lol
Mask kind of creepy lol lol lol lol lol
PS interesting that someone with a mask talks about Walter Mitty land lol lol lol Maybe the wee smiley faces have significance.

As for the freezer can you please leave an arse sticking out for my bike. Could get busy in there

lol lol lol lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I can see how Catfishing could occur. Victims are targeted through their vulnerability, perhaps through some kind of loss. The perpetrator will then have enough information to build up a story to lure you in. The reason we make friends with people is through being able to relate to each others experiences. That's how we build relationships and build it on trust. Then it comes to a point where we rely on that someone for comfort.
I haven't experienced it personally, but i can understand how it could happen. And the worst case scenario is that a person could suffer financial loss due to it. It's all about deception, and people thrive off that.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Thank you for the comment lol lol lol. No one has scorned me, emmmm mind you might just have. lol lol. Oh and personal information I didn't give out lol lol, however some one might, hence awareness lol lol lol.
Ps you use wee smiley faces to much. lol lol lol lol
Mask kind of creepy lol lol lol lol lol
PS interesting that someone with a mask talks about Walter Mitty land lol lol lol Maybe the wee smiley faces have significance.

As for the freezer can you please leave an arse sticking out for my bike. Could get busy in there

lol lol lol lol

I'm not a bad Lad...;)

There.!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Yes and while your at it....This could be real easy...Just get into position...;)

LOL LOL LOL...;)

T

TCcohog

I can see how Catfishing could occur. Victims are targeted through their vulnerability, perhaps through some kind of loss. The perpetrator will then have enough information to build up a story to lure you in. The reason we make friends with people is through being able to relate to each others experiences. That's how we build relationships and build it on trust. Then it comes to a point where we rely on that someone for comfort.
I haven't experienced it personally, but i can understand how it could happen. And the worst case scenario is that a person could suffer financial loss due to it. It's all about deception, and people thrive off that.

T

TCcohog

Nicely put Wojcik. That's what is scary. People could be severely damaged financially. I just think for newbies to this site Its good to have an awareness. Thank you

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Nicely put Wojcik. That's what is scary. People could be severely damaged financially. I just think for newbies to this site Its good to have an awareness. Thank you

WHAT?.....

So you think WE are all just as gullible as you?...

DON'T THINK SO...;)

To be Severely damaged FINANCIALLY......you would have to be brain dead.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
WHAT?.....

So you think WE are all just as gullible as you?...

DON'T THINK SO...;)

To be Severely damaged FINANCIALLY......you would have to be brain dead.

You would be surprised what people do when they're in a vulnerable state. They don't think of the consequences and rely on that person for comfort. they begin to trust that person and believe that they are decent and genuine.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You would be surprised what people do when they're in a vulnerable state. They don't think of the consequences and rely on that person for comfort. they begin to trust that person and believe that they are decent and genuine.

Ok...;)

J

JustinCredible

Ha ha its very common. Catfishing is now in dictionary. On a lighter note I would so like to ask your wife how good a catch you were. Ahhhh barracuda or fish lol
All men are good catches in the beginning..we do all the right things we say what you want to hear . . till we get what we wanted. Then we drop the fake smile and our true personailty comes out . . .or maybe that's just me lol

T

TCcohog

I cant believe the hooded claw got away with comments like above. Threats to woman. I'm thinking this is a bullying tactic. Maybe even a safeguarding. I am also thinking I was quite shocked for a wee bit on my vulnerability, However don't make no mistake, that is not how people would describe me. Talking about vulnerability Do you Mr hooded claw know who your talking to. Oh and on private message to me you mentioned the mask was because of your love of theatre. Emmmmm cultured lol lol lol lol I said I dropped my guard for a wee while. Thanks to reminding me that the world is full of ugly people inside and out.

Only one thing to say "Though doth Protetest to mucheth lol lol lol

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I cant believe the hooded claw got away with comments like above. Threats to woman. I'm thinking this is a bullying tactic. Maybe even a safeguarding. I am also thinking I was quite shocked for a wee bit on my vulnerability, However don't make no mistake, that is not how people would describe me. Talking about vulnerability Do you Mr hooded claw know who your talking to. Oh and on private message to me you mentioned the mask was because of your love of theatre. Emmmmm cultured lol lol lol lol I said I dropped my guard for a wee while. Thanks to reminding me that the world is full of ugly people inside and out.

Only one thing to say "Though doth Protetest to mucheth lol lol lol

Who is the hooded claw?...FIRST OF ALL...;)

T

TCcohog

Hey I am all for freedom of speech but by polar. I think I will recommend Prozac or ritalyn

Back