Childhood memories

D

Dardii

Breeeeeaaath ,

In .... out ..... It's just a Leg , you've seen thousands , Normally in pairs o_O

Ahhh but the point you're missing is.. It's not easy being this age, and getting confronted with such finery. Plus I take my kicks when I can get them, no pun intended ;)

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Me and my brother broke a window, playing football once, and a neighbour came around to complain.
Couldnt have picked a worse moment, the horse racing was on, and to say my dad was upset was the understatement of the year.
He dropped me and my brother off on the tip and said collect enough scrap metal, to pay for the breakages il be back at five.
The foreman came running out saying get these kids out off here, now i cant have this.
My dad got him by the scruff of the neck, and he said ok, they can collect metal on mondays, and thursdays.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am the youngest of 3, when i was about 5, my siblings thought it would be a great idea to feed me several blocks of Marzipan, they then proceeded to bounce me up and down on my bed and i proceeded to throw up everywhere, my mother was not amused! :D

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am the youngest of 3, when i was about 5, my siblings thought it would be a great idea to feed me several blocks of Marzipan, they then proceeded to bounce me up and down on my bed and i proceeded to throw up everywhere, my mother was not amused! :D
That must have been painful !

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Another time, my sister and i were trying to be acrobats and it was pancake day...i had my arms thru my legs and she had hold of my hands and tried to pull me thru as if to flip me over and for me to stand on my feet...hmmm well, she pulled my hands and i went flat on my face and and smashed my face into the lino, blood everywhere, mum was tossing a pancake, looked at me and fainted! Another fine mess! :(

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To add a smile to the thread and show how different things were when i was a nipper to now :).
I remember my playmate ,who was 2 years younger but always got on from 2 doors away. I see him often now and we still have to laugh at this little episode :
I was aged 9 or 10 and he was 2 years younger but neither of us had a clue about sex !. It was a fact that as far as i was concerned girls were some other beings on the same planet as me but of no use whatsoever (lol !) .The main difference was they had long hair & wore skirts. My friend had the edge on me though as he had 3 brothers plus a sister . I had 3 brothers but no sisters . Well, as the story goes ,in those days there was no sexual education at all .Any lessons would be learned from ones peers at some stage( they usually lied too !). We were both curious as to where babies came from though . His Mother had told him we came from a Star & mine had told me that they came from under the gooseberry bush. We argued about this small fact without even associating it with girls ! man we were backward :D.
To settle things my Mom gave us this school book which was one of my older brothers ( nicked from school no doubt!)and told us to go somewhere and read it to get the truth about babies.
Up to a nice wood we trotted and climbed one of the tall trees in there . We sat on a branch and studied this dam book for ages ! It was dam useless ! The diagrams of reproductive organs were sketches of Rabbits ! . We were really puzzled and decided to forget it and keep to our old theories :D.
This could be another thread eh ? about our experiences with Puberty and sex , lol! .

Last edited:

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That more i read that last reply, the more i think wft?
Is that just me?

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He knew more about sex because he had older siblings?
Alarm bells are ringing now.
Total wrong un

D

Dardii

To add a smile to the thread and show how different things were when i was a nipper to now :).
I remember my playmate ,who was 2 years younger but always got on from 2 doors away. I see him often now and we still have to laugh at this little episode :
I was aged 9 or 10 and he was 2 years younger but neither of us had a clue about sex !. It was a fact that as far as i was concerned girls were some other beings on the same planet as me but of no use whatsoever (lol !) .The main difference was they had long hair & wore skirts. My friend had the edge on me though as he had 3 brothers plus a sister . I had 3 brothers but no sisters . Well, as the story goes ,in those days there was no sexual education at all .Any lessons would be learned from ones peers at some stage( they usually lied too !). We were both curious as to where babies came from though . His Mother had told him we came from a Star & mine had told me that they came from under the gooseberry bush. We argued about this small fact without even associating it with girls ! man we were backward :D.
To settle things my Mom gave us this school book which was one of my older brothers ( nicked from school no doubt!)and told us to go somewhere and read it to get the truth about babies.
Up to a nice wood we trotted and climbed one of the tall trees in there . We sat on a branch and studied this dam book for ages ! It was dam useless ! The diagrams of reproductive organs were sketches of Rabbits ! . We were really puzzled and decided to forget it and keep to our old theories :D.
This could be another thread eh ? about our experiences with Puberty and sex , lol! .

I remember the Living And Growing videos at school, boy meets girl, get married, have sprogs and live happily ever after... Bull.

D

Dardii

Another time, my sister and i were trying to be acrobats and it was pancake day...i had my arms thru my legs and she had hold of my hands and tried to pull me thru as if to flip me over and for me to stand on my feet...hmmm well, she pulled my hands and i went flat on my face and and smashed my face into the lino, blood everywhere, mum was tossing a pancake, looked at me and fainted! Another fine mess! :(
We used to do that, minus the face plants. Did you ever do see saws? Where you both are toe to toe, and then you pull and the other lifts up from sitting position? If you get enough speed and momentum going you can send the other flying over your head.. Ahhhh fun times.
Or how about one lays flat down legs bent, the other sits on the feet of that person and gets catapulted through the air..?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
He knew more about sex because he had older siblings?
Alarm bells are ringing now.
Total wrong un

This is not what he means come on.

@hell2bwith76 is from a Generation you are not from , also ,

It is not unusual for a younger sibling to know stuff from their elder brothers or sisters that a single child may not learn about until a later time,

No need to add details and assume anything at all from this ,

Cheers.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We used to do that, minus the face plants. Did you ever do see saws? Where you both are toe to toe, and then you pull and the other lifts up from sitting position? If you get enough speed and momentum going you can send the other flying over your head.. Ahhhh fun times.
Or how about one lays flat down legs bent, the other sits on the feet of that person and gets catapulted through the air..?

Never did that thank god, cos knowing my sister and brother, i would of gone straight thru a window! lol

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
and I bet you could never face a Bakewell Tart in the face from that day forward huh?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
go wash that knee boy!

I've been scrubbing it for 25 years , i was thinking about having 1 Tattooed on the other knee ?

Watcha think ?

Back