F1 , Nascar , Indycar , Moto Gp , V8Supercars - MotorSports.....

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I have just learned that Nascar in their wisdom :rolleyes: have credited Larson with 10th ,

They went back to the Yellow flag caution moment to give Mcdowell th win so i'm unsure why as Larson was 4th at that point ,

You can see he avoids the wreck but does hit another car and slam the wall before the line ,

See what you think ?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I watched it again and Larson appears to be in 5th or 6th , so i dunno where 10th comes from !!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have just learned that Nascar in their wisdom :rolleyes: have credited Larson with 10th ,

They went back to the Yellow flag caution moment to give Mcdowell th win so i'm unsure why as Larson was 4th at that point ,

You can see he avoids the wreck but does hit another car and slam the wall before the line ,

See what you think ?

It looked like Larson was in 6th place when the cars in front crashed, then he went on to hit the wall. So yeah, I don't know where 10th came from. But did I hear that right, the winner never actually ever led the race? He was in 3rd, then contributed to taking out the two cars in front of him, is he a worthy winner? o_O
On the victory lap I thought he'd got stuck on the grass after spinning his wheels, then when I saw all the smoke enveloping the car, even inside it, I thought he'd set his tyres on fire! You can tell I'm not well informed on the intricacies of Daytona, but simply watch it for the spectacular showpiece it is. :cool:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
It looked like Larson was in 6th place when the cars in front crashed, then he went on to hit the wall. So yeah, I don't know where 10th came from. But did I hear that right, the winner never actually ever led the race? He was in 3rd, then contributed to taking out the two cars in front of him, is he a worthy winner? o_O
On the victory lap I thought he'd got stuck on the grass after spinning his wheels, then when I saw all the smoke enveloping the car, even inside it, I thought he'd set his tyres on fire! You can tell I'm not well informed on the intricacies of Daytona, but simply watch it for the spectacular showpiece it is. :cool:

Yeah he has never won anything in his 13 year career ,

He fully deserves it though , you gotta be in it to win it ,

You only need to lead the last lap Right :)

The smoke in the car is from the burning rubber from the burnout they all do to celebrate , They also send the water temps through the roof so steam is also flying out of every orifice !!

The motors are junked after the race so they don't care lol ,

It was a decent race marred by the totally not needed wreck on lap 15 sending 16 cars out of the race ,

It's Daytona road course this week but the week after is when i will know if Larson is on it ,

Miami , homestead is the weekend after next and here is where his true skill will shine cause nobody and i mean nobody can ride close up to the wall like he does,

:)

bhgxusa0123

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah he has never won anything in his 13 year career ,

He fully deserves it though , you gotta be in it to win it ,

You only need to lead the last lap Right :)

The smoke in the car is from the burning rubber from the burnout they all do to celebrate , They also send the water temps through the roof so steam is also flying out of every orifice !!

The motors are junked after the race so they don't care lol ,

It was a decent race marred by the totally not needed wreck on lap 15 sending 16 cars out of the race ,

It's Daytona road course this week but the week after is when i will know if Larson is on it ,

Miami , homestead is the weekend after next and here is where his true skill will shine cause nobody and i mean nobody can ride close up to the wall like he does,

:)
I haven't been to homestead in years I might just go there for a more recent looksie, my sis isn't too far from there.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I see Aston Martin are returning to F1. It will be nice to see that iconic brand back in motor racing. I believe they're going to be using British racing green livery, the same as Jaguar used when they last ventured into F1. Let's hope they're more successful. :rolleyes:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I see Aston Martin are returning to F1. It will be nice to see that iconic brand back in motor racing. I believe they're going to be using British racing green livery, the same as Jaguar used when they last ventured into F1. Let's hope they're more successful. :rolleyes:

They were the main sponsor for the Red Bull F1 team last couple of years , even though the engine was a Honda Power unit lol ,

Isn't it odd that a Team based on an Energy drink and is in itself an Advert need a primary sponsor ?? , anyway that's another thing ?

Are they actually coming with an Engine though i mean F1 has been Mercedes , Honda , Renault and Ferrari engines for so long ? ,

I mean the only way they can afford to build these engines is because there are customer teams to buy and use them ? , So are they going to be a New team with their own Engine or a Team takeover ?

I should know these answers but i have been really busy with the Nascar season start XD

Which buy the way ,

Nascar has just announced that the Cup cars will run on Dirt @ Bristol Speedway on March 28th later this month ,

They have not done this since 1970 ,

I can hardly wait i feel like a Dog with 2 dicks :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
ErdMJOxXMAE6GXt-390x520.jpeg ErdMJOxXMAE6GXt-390x520.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210304-184149_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210304-184149_Chrome.jpg
    813.8 KB · Views: 0

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210304-184149_Chrome.jpg

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Are they actually coming with an Engine though i mean F1 has been Mercedes , Honda , Renault and Ferrari engines for so long ? ,

I mean the only way they can afford to build these engines is because there are customer teams to buy and use them ? , So are they going to be a New team with their own Engine or a Team takeover ?

I should know these answers
You're asking me?! Yes you should know these answers, you're the go-to motor racing guru. :) From what I can remember of the article I was reading, they're going to be using Mercedes engine, gearbox and suspension. So basically a low-rent Mercedes :rolleyes:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
You're asking me?! Yes you should know these answers, you're the go-to motor racing guru. :) From what I can remember of the article I was reading, they're going to be using Mercedes engine, gearbox and suspension. So basically a low-rent Mercedes :rolleyes:

Well ok Lady ,

I will catch up on everything F1 related and come back to you by Monday ,

I also am allocated hours yanno lol o_O

Sunday night " Viva Las Vegas "

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Kyle Busch and Kyle Larson beat and bang to the finish

"Slide Job .... Slide Job !!!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
After a solid 4th in Miami can larson win in Vegas with a new livery on the car....

Hmmm

Screenshot_20210305-214719_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210305-214142_Chrome.jpg

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Viva Las Vegas XD

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Nascar hit the Dirt for the first time since 1970

Shots from Practice @Bristol Tn.

Screenshot_20210326-101813_Chrome.jpg GettyImages-1309339957-780x520.jpg GettyImages-1309330333-780x520.jpg NAS08276-780x520.jpg GettyImages-1309324552-780x520.jpg

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
GettyImages-1309324656-780x520.jpg GettyImages-1309324630-780x520.jpg GettyImages-1309332336-780x520.jpg GettyImages-1309324646-780x520.jpg

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
So it looks like Lewis isn't in the best car anymore if qualifying is anything to go by ,

Max Verstappen is the real deal and it now looks like he has a Red Bull that can match the Mercedes who's cheques seem to have bounced ,

F1 have changed the Aero rules and it no longer suits their longer wheel based car ,

Interesting race ahead XD

Back