Thoughts on the latest news about the Vaccine?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Exactly. This is what annoys me, people don’t think.
iI wear glove cause my hand all cracked open due to ecezma . when attending hospital for treatment 3 times a week was not allowed to wear in there not even the blue ones that the staff wear, didt use the clean stuff or i be on roof squealing so was made to wash hands on way in and out . I wear at home but blue ones in kitchen and cotton rest n house.

B

Bad_Influence

iI wear glove cause my hand all cracked open due to ecezma . when attending hospital for treatment 3 times a week was not allowed to wear in there not even the blue ones that the staff wear, didt use the clean stuff or i be on roof squealing so was made to wash hands on way in and out . I wear at home but blue ones in kitchen and cotton rest n house.

You can only do what’s possible Megs.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Whether my opinion turns out to be true will show up eventually. I hope I’m wrong and the vaccine is the safe answer but already they have said it’s 50% less effective against the South African variant of the virus. It certainly doesn’t appear it’s going to be the answer to me, with supposedly many more mutations to come.
Nostradamus?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Latest news i read is that the Pfeitzer Vacc is better than the Oxford one but neither are 100% effective. All one can do is make a decision based on how your brain thinks and who you think are the best Scientists i guess. I happen to think that now i may be equal to somone who has caught the Virus by Herd theory,who knows though .I don`t profess to know that much (as some do !) .

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
You dont get to pick and choose which vaccine you have its not a sweet shop ffs
Get him some Sherbert lemons and a pair of leather driving gloves ;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I was like

Werthers
Wurthurs
Wearthers

Fcuk English

Sherbert lemons ,
Plus I wanted you to have a pink striped bag x

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
[QNow now ,why not complain if you think i am digging ? AfetUOTE="Bad_Influence, post: 52906, member: 5542"]Your relentless digs are just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Your relentless digs are just pathetic.
I see below that you have to bring your pals in to help with your digs eh ? It won`t work ! Prove me wrong.

B

Bad_Influence

[QNow now ,why not complain if you think i am digging ? AfetUOTE="Bad_Influence, post: 52906, member: 5542"]Your relentless digs are just pathetic.

I see below that you have to bring your pals in to help with your digs eh ? It won`t work ! Prove me wrong.[/QUOTE]

Your relentless digs are just pathetic.

Back