OI BI!

L

Lancashire

I'll expose 'billyliar' in my own time as he obviously is reluctant to reveal his true ID and I don't blame him, he had to jump ship on the other site for the same reasons as will soon become apparent on this one.

:D

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why not expose it now?
Show everybody what you have.
I dont mind, you have my full permission.
Im come back in 4 hours, that should give you time, to sort this expose out.
Come on let everybody see what you got.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
wow u must be a good jumper to beable to jump ships lol

L

Lancashire

Why not expose it now?
Show everybody what you have.
I dont mind, you have my full permission.
Im come back in 4 hours, that should give you time, to sort this expose out.
Come on let everybody see what you got.

Great to see you using the same lines as on the old site. Don't forget something, I know you very well and every time, tough guy, you gang up on individual chatters, i'll intervene. I know that will send you over the edge, eventually.

B

Bad_Influence

You would get on with him while he trolls Hell, while you bring the same drama from the other site to this one. 'billyliar' got on with Hell on the other site but is trolling him on this one all while pretending you two don't know each other.

It's not difficult for him to reveal his ID is it. Just so people are aware of who it is.

Says you, who has never been seen in the rooms, never joins a forum other than to dig at people, yet seems to think he knows everything about everyone.
So come on Lancashire don’t be a hypocrite, tell us what names you use when you go in the rooms, or the names you used on the old site.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well firsty lancs,who the hell has been bullied and ganged up on?
Are you talking about hell? ive only ever spoken to him twice on this forum, and once in the room.
Isnt it funny, a bloke, who non stop bad mouths people, and makes threats talking about bullying!
So can you just outlay whos been bullied please lancs.
Thats quite a simple question.

L

Lancashire

Says you, who has never been seen in the rooms, never joins a forum other than to dig at people, yet seems to think he knows everything about everyone.
So come on Lancashire don’t be a hypocrite, tell us what names you use when you go in the rooms, or the names you used on the old site.

Listen you creepy b*st*rd, stop typing to me. You're poisonous and obviously have deep-rooted issues.

Do you UNDERSTAND how stupid you look arguing I have never been seen by YOU in the room and so therefore I have never been in it.

I have had no digs on this forum at anyone except you four cretins tag-teaming a lone chatter.

You thrive on conflict, everyone is out to get you and you blurt out what you read in your right-wing rags without comprehending it is all beyond your comprehension, you're a gobshite who is ignorant.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Youre the one bringing up yesterdays news let it go :)

L

Lancashire

Well firsty lancs,who the hell has been bullied and ganged up on?
Are you talking about hell? ive only ever spoken to him twice on this forum, and once in the room.
Isnt it funny, a bloke, who non stop bad mouths people, and makes threats talking about bullying!
So can you just outlay whos been bullied please lancs.
Thats quite a simple question.

Do your "I give you permission" speech and "I'll be back at such and such a time to see your response". No one needs your permission including on the other site from which you flounced when you took on the Moderators and lost.

You used to chat with both Hell and Whiskers long into the night on that site yet you pretend you know neither of them on this one.

I have got your number as well, hidey!

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Do your "I give you permission" speech and "I'll be back at such and such a time to see your response". No one needs your permission including on the other site from which you flounced when you took on the Moderators and lost.

You used to chat with both Hell and Whiskers long into the night on that site yet you pretend you know neither of them on this one.

Name the site then cos ive no idea what your talking about i knew hells from another site and about 4 others and funnily enough billy isnt one of them so unless youre gonna name the site please do crawl back under the rock you came from becasue youre talking nonsense and just making yourself look an idiot :)

L

Lancashire

Name the site then cos ive no idea what your talking about i knew hells from another site and about 4 others and funnily enough billy isnt one of them so unless youre gonna name the site please do crawl back under the rock you came from becasue youre talking nonsense and just making yourself look an idiot :)

It is obviously bypassing you, which is no surprise, that no you don't recognize 'billyliar' because he has CHANGED ID hasn't told you what ID he had and is PRETENDING he didn't know you.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

B

Bad_Influence

Listen you creepy b*st*rd, stop typing to me. You're poisonous and obviously have deep-rooted issues.

Do you UNDERSTAND how stupid you look arguing I have never been seen by YOU in the room and so therefore I have never been in it.

I have had no digs on this forum at anyone except you four cretins tag-teaming a lone chatter.

You thrive on conflict, everyone is out to get you and you blurt out what you read in your right-wing rags without comprehending it is all beyond your comprehension, you're a gobshite who is ignorant.

Many on these forums HAVE seen me in the room though.

You make no other comments in ANY forum other than dig at people.

You won’t tell us what names you used? I wonder w by that is? Just a quick guess here but could it be that you were as ridiculous on the old site as you are becoming on this one?

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
It is obviously bypassing you, which is no surprise, that no you don't recognize 'billyliar' because he has CHANGED ID hasn't told you what ID he had and is PRETENDING he didn't know you.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

Well you so know it all why dont u say who you think he is then we can close the case :)

B

Bad_Influence

Fecking hell you are completely deluded now.

L

Lancashire

Many on these forums HAVE seen me in the room though.

You make no other comments in ANY forum other than dig at people.

You won’t tell us what names you used? I wonder w by that is? Just a quick guess here but could it be that you were as ridiculous on the old site as you are becoming on this one?

Stop typing to me you creepy b*st*ard. What exactly is it you do not understand about that?

Few people who CHAT in the room also contribute to these boards of which YOU and those like YOU have made toxic over a long period of time.

Now go and ask ALL the Moderators you STUPID fool if I have in fact chatted in the room in THIS MY only ID.

B

Bad_Influence

Well you so know it all why dont u say who you think he is then we can close the case :)

He won’t because he can’t. It easier to pretend he knows and then talk his way out of proving his words.

Back