OI BI!

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
How are you feeling now...that over 1000 poor sods are dying every day...about the vaccination?
People of all ages, not just smartasses.
You reviewing your stupid negativity???

B

Bad_Influence

How are you feeling now...that over 1000 poor sods are dying every day...about the vaccination?
People of all ages, not just smartasses.
You reviewing your stupid negativity???

Not really. The medical experts are unsure whether the vaccine has any effect on the new strains of the virus and considering the new strains are the causing the most cases at present, you should be questioning you’re view of the vaccine I think.

And there is still no evidence the vaccine will not have long term side effects.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not really. The medical experts are unsure whether the vaccine has any effect on the new strains of the virus and considering the new strains are the causing the most cases at present, you should be questioning you’re view of the vaccine I think.

And there is still no evidence the vaccine will not have long term side effects.
You will be pleading for it come the summer! ;)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's disappointing to see people moaning about having their 2nd vaccine jab delayed so that other people can get their first jab. Not quite the British bulldog spirit is it? more like "I'm alright Jack". :rolleyes:

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No I won’t. I will NOT be given the vaccine. That’s my personal choice.
With nearly 2 million now with first vaccine, and very few side effects, You will probably be wondering of you have got a hang on this!

B

Bad_Influence

With nearly 2 million now with first vaccine, and very few side effects, You will probably be wondering of you have got a hang on this!

Wow, 2 million have had it for a few weeks, ooh that must mean it’s fully tested for long term effects, I’ll run out and get one.
No I won’t.
Look Dong, I will not be having the vaccine because I don’t believe it’s been tested thoroughly. I’m pleased you’re so concerned about my health but as I’m not getting it, there’s a spare one going for someone else.
However, if one of the side effects of the vaccine is to improve the construction of sentences, then judging by your attempt above, you should have 2.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wow, 2 million have had it for a few weeks, ooh that must mean it’s fully tested for long term effects, I’ll run out and get one.
No I won’t.
Look Dong, I will not be having the vaccine because I don’t believe it’s been tested thoroughly. I’m pleased you’re so concerned about my health but as I’m not getting it, there’s a spare one going for someone else.
However, if one of the side effects of the vaccine is to improve the construction of sentences, then judging by your attempt above, you should have 2.
I`m happy that people have been given the choice and not been forced to have any vaccine . My opinion.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I happy im been given the jab soon feck all who dont want i say

They are saying you wont be able to get insurance for overseas trips if you dont get the jab also they saying you wont be able to fly

I love my holidays to much

B

Bad_Influence

I happy im been given the jab soon feck all who dont want i say

They are saying you wont be able to get insurance for overseas trips if you dont get the jab also they saying you wont be able to fly

I love my holidays to much

Like I said, personal choice. They are saying a lot about what you might not be able to do but at the moment it’s just threats.
You can have mine. :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I heard from a close friend in rl that a Nurse who is a close friend of theirs told them that hundreds of people who have been booked in for the Vaccine are not turning up and the vaccines have to be thrown away . That really is the pitts imo.

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I heard from a close friend in rl that a Nurse who is a close friend of theirs told them that hundreds of people who have been booked in for the Vaccine are not turning up and the vaccines have to be thrown away . That really is the pitts imo.
That’s awful. The only way out of this horrible situation is to have the vaccine.
Of course it is personal choice.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
People are waking up.
No! People are putting themselves at enormous risk: much more so than those that choose to follow the science.
I presume you know that the vaccine is not a cure...but a prevention!
It is you dinosaurs that are causing the huge jump in the number of infections, hospital referrals and all the rest of our trials.
I hope that neither I, or any of my family come into contact with you so, so, careless! inconsiderate! thoughtless! people.

B

Bad_Influence

No! People are putting themselves at enormous risk: much more so than those that choose to follow the science.
I presume you know that the vaccine is not a cure...but a prevention!
It is you dinosaurs that are causing the huge jump in the number of infections, hospital referrals and all the rest of our trials.
I hope that neither I, or any of my family come into contact with you so, so, careless! inconsiderate! thoughtless! people.

You don't know I'm putting anyone at risk. Even the scientists don.t know if if has any effect on the new strain. YOU could be putting yourself and others at risk thinking you're immune when you're not.

And no, it is idiots not complying with the guidelines that are causing to massive spread of the virus. Blindly believing it's a miracle defence is naive in the extreme in my view. Not tested thoroughly tested, and you think it protects you. Shameful.

B

Bad_Influence

That’s awful. The only way out of this horrible situation is to have the vaccine.
Of course it is personal choice.

We don't know it's the only way out though. We've been told that it shouldn't be taken by so many different types of people but of course it's safe. Unreal.

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
We don't know it's the only way out though. We've been told that it shouldn't be taken by so many different types of people but of course it's safe. Unreal.
Well we can agree to disagree then. I personally think it's shameful to not have it.
Vaccines are the reasons why we have got to the age we have.
All my children have been vaccinated throughout their childhood years.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One has to remember that Bad is familiar with Conners as he is one of them !:). Conning the IRD is his trade eh ?:) next tp sharpening pencils and making the coffee & emptying the bins .

B

Bad_Influence

Well we can agree to disagree then. I personally think it's shameful to not have it.
Vaccines are the reasons why we have got to the age we have.
All my children have been vaccinated throughout their childhood years.

TESTED and PROVEN vaccines are the way we've got to where we have. And just as an aside, many believe Autism is linked to vaccines.... now whether that'd the case I don't know but it underlines my whole point about this vaccine.

There is no evidence it even works, just what we are told by the Gov't, and we all know that all gov'ts never tell lies.

Back