FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad_Influence

Read and digest you thickos ! This was from Word the other day ,in this forum if you care to raed it .
"Maybe people have other things to do in life Hells not like you keyboard warrior
Tinks and Whiskers got dishes to do ( fact)"
Now do you see what i was referring to ? Note how he emhasises the word "FACT" ! hahahaa ,now i know that stinks has a dishwasher too :D

And STILL ignore the rest.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So you missed the bit where I typed "So you have proven yourself to be a liar, a bigot, a creepy old man, thick, immature, oh and unable to lie down without face planting the floor. And all on a single forum. I suppose that must be some sort of record so well done you.... give yourself an extra Horlicks tonight."

I wonder why.
That`s just an opinion Sad . It means nothing to most people on here . grow some balls .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Rotfl..... You're done Hells
Can you read Bad? ask your ratty pals to read post 9 on page 5 of this thread if they can read ! Then try to tell everyone that nobody cares what i type ?
you are soooo weird man .

B

Bad_Influence

Can you read Bad? ask your ratty pals to read post 9 on page 5 of this thread if they can read ! Then try to tell everyone that nobody cares what i type ?
you are soooo weird man .

Hells.... you typed "In one eye and out the other you putrid lump of poo .".... do you really expect to be taken seriously?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don`t have a bevy of slaves to fight my battles sunny :.) i was born and bred in an area where the fist was the answer to most problems ,so don`t expect nice words from me . Fortunately each of my children had a much better upbringing than myself and don`t have to deal with the sort of trash which get on this chatsite .
Goodnight !

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
OIP.qV3cRVr1d4kUnlMRV4blHwHaMc

B

Bad_Influence

I don`t have a bevy of slaves to fight my battles sunny :.) i was born and bred in an area where the fist was the answer to most problems ,so don`t expect nice words from me . Fortunately each of my children had a much better upbringing than myself and don`t have to deal with the sort of trash which get on this chatsite .
Goodnight !

Sleep well. Don't fall out of bed and face plant.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The word 'Bane' can also be found in other things.

A prime example...The Sword I carry with me when visiting this site... ;)

12.jpg

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You prove it every day, I have no need to.
And YOU made a forum about the shrine ffs, YOU made an issue out of it. Very few would have even heard of it until this forum. But you needed attention didn’t you?
I wanted to expose you and your chat buddies for the callous members which you are. To make fun of a human tragedy isn`t something which decent people do. You and your close friends do though and i hoped this thread would bring that message home to others .
Thanks ,it did :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back