FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

BizarreBabe

The Biz!
Reaction score
They are obsessed with me CamelT It`s quite obvious eh?. Perhaps a more reasonable question from yourself or a decent person such as you to ask THEM why they are repeatedly disrespectful to me ?. There seems to be a general fear of crossing with them yet they are just 3 members of this site ,no different than anyone else.I They have followed me from room to room and shown the same mockery in each room. Like yourself ,others tell me to ignore them /bloc them/ don`t use the same chatrooms . I`m surprised yet that so far nobody has suggested that i leave this site and find a better one !.One of them at least even goes to the trouble of accessing my personal profile in order to check what i have been doing that day/minute or whatever info it gives. If that isn`t "obsession" i don`t know what is .
Check the times they all made comments on this thread ...shortly after i`d posted it and all about the same time as each other eh ?;) Must mean somthing .

I absolutely agree I could ask them why they do it but I suspect it's because it is to make them feel good and people like to feel good and this must be the easiest option to feel good. I very much doubt they will change, especially at their age now. I do advocate ignoring because I have to do the same otherwise I have to take on the insecurities and bitterness of other people and I am not prepared to do that. By responding to them in the manner in which you do you are feeding their habit and entertaining them. Starve them.

Last edited:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
If you are on a social media forum you have too much time on your hands, you're here too. :rolleyes:

You are never short of irony OR hypocrisy on UK Chat Forums, are you?
:rolleyes:

BizarreBabe

The Biz!
Reaction score
You are never short of irony OR hypocrisy on UK Chat Forums, are you?
:rolleyes:
You are ridiculous, how many times have I said I come here because my life lacks excitement and I am filling time? I didn't suggest I was better than anyone else who is here. :rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

They are obsessed with me CamelT It`s quite obvious eh?. Perhaps a more reasonable question from yourself or a decent person such as you to ask THEM why they are repeatedly disrespectful to me ?. There seems to be a general fear of crossing with them yet they are just 3 members of this site ,no different than anyone else.I They have followed me from room to room and shown the same mockery in each room. Like yourself ,others tell me to ignore them /bloc them/ don`t use the same chatrooms . I`m surprised yet that so far nobody has suggested that i leave this site and find a better one !.One of them at least even goes to the trouble of accessing my personal profile in order to check what i have been doing that day/minute or whatever info it gives. If that isn`t "obsession" i don`t know what is .
Check the times they all made comments on this thread ...shortly after i`d posted it and all about the same time as each other eh ?;) Must mean somthing .

Or maybe, just maybe, it’s because you turn every room into an argument about something that was said years ago. You slag anyone off who asks you to stop your nonsense and then accuse them of being in a clique. You accuse me of somehow controlling them, of having chat staff on my ‘payroll’, and then to top it all you make pathetic forums like this. NOBODY cares about your shrine, NOBODY cares that 5 years ago I called you a pervert for chatting up 20+ year olds. Nobody cares Hells. It’s chat ffs, get a grip.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you are on a social media forum you have too much time on your hands, you're here too. :rolleyes:
I`m retired Biz .I spend very little time on this site tbh. Up to 2 hours a day at most and then much of that is late at night .That`s most likely the wrong time to be online anyway but i do have other activities apart from Chatrooms. I am part of a wargame alliance online which takes up an amount of time,at least as long as chatrooms :). As for the Forum criticism ,it`s a much easier way of communicating than in a chatroom where typing 1 sentence takes as long as 20 lines having passed in the chat before one can post !.By the time anyone sees what i have typed it`s lost amongst the general mellay of words and thus nobody replies :).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Or maybe, just maybe, it’s because you turn every room into an argument about something that was said years ago. You slag anyone off who asks you to stop your nonsense and then accuse them of being in a clique. You accuse me of somehow controlling them, of having chat staff on my ‘payroll’, and then to top it all you make pathetic forums like this. NOBODY cares about your shrine, NOBODY cares that 5 years ago I called you a pervert for chatting up 20+ year olds. Nobody cares Hells. It’s chat ffs, get a grip.
Lets get it correct Bad. You called me a Paedophile and followed that immediately with a cartoon of a crooked man in a dirty raincoat flashing to whoever and with a photo of my head imposed on the cartoon. I did protest ,you did get banned ( for 3 days) but you have ever since considered that you believe what you typed to be right still .Do you actually know the meaning of the word "Paedophile "?.It can`t be taken as a "joke" like you seem to think despite your efforts to alter it to "pervert".
.Considering nobody cares about my "shrine " your other friends seem to mention it as often as they can in the chatrooms & the Forums .What`s your take on that then ?.
You can`t deny that after years of you using the yah chatroom and having a full audience as soon as you moved to another chatroom the yah room was quite quickly empty of the regular chatters .Most of them moved with you to your new abode didn`t they ? Now the yah room is virtually empty much of the time ,if that doesn`t say something about your "influence " i don`t know what does !
Your BS fills every chatroom which you try to take over FACT !!

Tell your less than intelligent followers to quit following me or talking about me in other rooms when i`m not even there and i`ll forget about you being such a nasty person .I`ll try to forget about you ,full stop !

BizarreBabe

The Biz!
Reaction score
Oh man, I wasn't criticising anyone for being here, I was pointing out the hypocrisy!

B

Bad_Influence

Lets get it correct Bad. You called me a Paedophile and followed that immediately with a cartoon of a crooked man in a dirty raincoat flashing to whoever and with a photo of my head imposed on the cartoon. I did protest ,you did get banned ( for 3 days) but you have ever since considered that you believe what you typed to be right still .Do you actually know the meaning of the word "Paedophile "?.It can`t be taken as a "joke" like you seem to think despite your efforts to alter it to "pervert".
.Considering nobody cares about my "shrine " your other friends seem to mention it as often as they can in the chatrooms & the Forums .What`s your take on that then ?.
You can`t deny that after years of you using the yah chatroom and having a full audience as soon as you moved to another chatroom the yah room was quite quickly empty of the regular chatters .Most of them moved with you to your new abode didn`t they ? Now the yah room is virtually empty much of the time ,if that doesn`t say something about your "influence " i don`t know what does !
Your BS fills every chatroom which you try to take over FACT !!

Tell your less than intelligent followers to quit following me or talking about me in other rooms when i`m not even there and i`ll forget about you being such a nasty person .I`ll try to forget about you ,full stop !

I called you a pervert. Nobody under 18 is allowed on chat so how could I call you what you accuse me of? You say you have proof but never use it, why not?

As was proven the other night, you are merely a liar who is desperate for attention, that’s the reason you made this forum.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I called you a pervert. Nobody under 18 is allowed on chat so how could I call you what you accuse me of? You say you have proof but never use it, why not?

As was proven the other night, you are merely a liar who is desperate for attention, that’s the reason you made this forum.
Of course you have proof that i`m a pervert eh ? Be man enough to show it or shut ya fat gob and tell your lackies that it is they who are making an issue out of the Shrine ,not me !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
2 pages ;18 posts from Sad & Co. 14 from Hell & Co(?) well at least others . Does`nt it show who`s the most desperate to get attention?
Make thast 20 posts from SadSack : 2 more arriving from his guardian :)
Make that 21 now ,a further post added from Sad`s 2nd in command :)

A further 2 posts making 23 from Sad`s blow up dolls :)

Last edited:

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
2 pages ;18 posts from Sad & Co. 14 from Hell & Co(?) well at least others . Does`nt it show who`s the most desperate to get attention?
U for makin the stupid forum and looking for sympathy over a lie

B

Bad_Influence

Of course you have proof that i`m a pervert eh ? Be man enough to show it or shut ya fat gob and tell your lackies that it is they who are making an issue out of the Shrine ,not me !

You prove it every day, I have no need to.
And YOU made a forum about the shrine ffs, YOU made an issue out of it. Very few would have even heard of it until this forum. But you needed attention didn’t you?

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
U seriously need to stop the madness its pathetic to say the least u sound like a right tit going on n on its like u love the drama there's enough crap going on in the world so give it a rest ffs he'll!!!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
U for makin the stupid forum and looking for sympathy over a lie
While you dear block your profile you go to the trouble of searching another`s personal profile in order to find something ? Sad ,sad,sad ...get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back