FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I`m beginning to feel special now :). For ages Bad & Co have been telling me ,in the rooms and in a loud voice ( you know ? he types in caps to make sure he draws attention to himself) "nobody! in any of the chatrooms likes me" ? Yet here i am with members sticking up for me without even living with me in chatrooms all the time like Bad does with his slaves :). I`m chuffed to bits :D. Now go lose yaself Bad ,sad that you are .

B

Bad_Influence

Stinks & Whisky have so much to do eh ?? ROFLMAO. How come around half the posts on this thread were posted by them ? ( during washing dishes etc eh ?) You must feel like a right prick typing such flagrant trash .

It says so much about you that you assume they wash the dishes just because they are female. And you call me bigoted ffs.
So you have proven yourself to be a liar, a bigot, a creepy old man, thick, immature, oh and unable to lie down without face planting the floor. And all on a single forum. I suppose that must be some sort of record so well done you.... give yourself an extra Horlicks tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bad_Influence

I`m beginning to feel special now :). For ages Bad & Co have been telling me ,in the rooms and in a loud voice ( you know ? he types in caps to make sure he draws attention to himself) "nobody! in any of the chatrooms likes me" ? Yet here i am with members sticking up for me without even living with me in chatrooms all the time like Bad does with his slaves :). I`m chuffed to bits :D. Now go lose yaself Bad ,sad that you are .

Pmsl. TwoTiddlers and some bloke who never goes in the rooms? That’s desperate.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Yer special alreet....special in the head u nobjockey

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
It says so much about you that you assume they wash the dishes just because they are female. And you call me bigoted ffs.
So you have proven yourself to be a liar, a bigot, a creepy old man, thick, immature, oh and unable to lie down without face planting the floor. And all on a single forum. I suppose that much be some sort of record so well done you.... give yourself an extra Horlicks tonight.

He obviously don't do any washing up seeing as he's supposed to be a man lmao....he's just a blip on a screen nothing more nor less

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

So let me gets this right....you feel special (which indeed you are....in the head)....that strangers on a chatsite are speaking up for you ....my gosh you do need to get a life.... you love the drama its the only bliddy drama u get you silly old fool.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So you have proven yourself to be a liar, a bigot, a creepy old man, thick, immature, oh and unable to lie down without face planting the floor. And all on a single forum. I suppose that must be some sort of record so well done you.... give yourself an extra Horlicks tonight.
Try reading the posts correctly .It was Words who said that the ladies didn`t get time as they have to "wash up" fact ! ":) .
So get it right next time please ? stop being a mug :)
Wiskey has made my point ,she ent washing up now is she ? :)

B

Bad_Influence

Try reading the posts correctly .It was Words who said that the ladies didn`t get time as they have to "wash up" fact ! ":) .
So get it right next time please ? stop being a mug :)

I quoted you. Please keep up.

B

Bad_Influence

Why quote me when it was Words then ? you silly drunken little person.

Drunken? Oh that’s your new one is it? Accuse everyone of being drunk just because they say it as it is? I suppose you can’t really moan that I tell myself what to say but accusing me of being drunk is very lame even for you.
But I’m glad you didn’t deny anything else from my earlier post, only the comment about washing up. I assume you admit everything else.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Oh ur special hells. Takes a special person to fall outta bed an face plant. Was u drunk ??? Ps i have a dishwasher so not often i handwash pots. Just saying:D
Ohhh didnt u cry in the room the other day askin admin if u could have a word bless you. Another thing i have no issues with whales or anyone else who bad doesnt get on with.... just u ya grovelling pathetic excuse of air

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
What does Bad have to do then ? Come to think of it how about you ? Nothing to do yaself either ?:)
Wanna know how long i spend online each day ? Not as long as you & Tink & the rest of the clique .
No cause ur usually being a creep on the other site

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Its whiskers ffs get me name right or maybe your just drunk u stupid fool

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Drunken? Oh that’s your new one is it? Accuse everyone of being drunk just because they say it as it is? I suppose you can’t really moan that I tell myself what to say but accusing me of being drunk is very lame even for you.
But I’m glad you didn’t deny anything else from my earlier post, only the comment about washing up. I assume you admit everything else.
Not much else to admit is there ? You only mentioned the washing up..Try again ,if you don`t succeed :). Stop talking jibberish man ,maybe we`ll be able to understand you .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh ur special hells. Takes a special person to fall outta bed an face plant. Was u drunk ??? Ps i have a dishwasher so not often i handwash pots. Just saying:D
Ohhh didnt u cry in the room the other day askin admin if u could have a word bless you. Another thing i have no issues with whales or anyone else who bad doesnt get on with.... just u ya grovelling pathetic excuse of air
My words with admin were nothing to do with you scrubber.

B

Bad_Influence

Not much else to admit is there ? You only mentioned the washing up..Try again ,if you don`t succeed :). Stop talking jibberish man ,maybe we`ll be able to understand you .

So you missed the bit where I typed "So you have proven yourself to be a liar, a bigot, a creepy old man, thick, immature, oh and unable to lie down without face planting the floor. And all on a single forum. I suppose that must be some sort of record so well done you.... give yourself an extra Horlicks tonight."

I wonder why.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Read and digest you thickos ! This was from Word the other day ,in this forum if you care to read it .
"Maybe people have other things to do in life Hells not like you keyboard warrior
Tinks and Whiskers got dishes to do ( fact)"
Now do you see what i was referring to ? Note how he emhasises the word "FACT" ! hahahaa ,now i know that stinks has a dishwasher too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back