FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad_Influence

I should charge for the entertainment value. Obviously I’d donate all proceeds to Hells “Hospital bed and crash mat” fund.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Isn't it time for his bed cocoa and slippers yet ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To all those who think that it`s me who has been attacking others read this page(25) and then dare to say i am not justified in "having a go at them " .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Or maybe, just maybe, it’s because you turn every room into an argument about something that was said years ago. You slag anyone off who asks you to stop your nonsense and then accuse them of being in a clique. You accuse me of somehow controlling them, of having chat staff on my ‘payroll’, and then to top it all you make pathetic forums like this. NOBODY cares about your shrine, NOBODY cares that 5 years ago I called you a pervert for chatting up 20+ year olds. Nobody cares Hells. It’s chat ffs, get a grip.
Eight back to the beginning now Dimbo ! This was your response to the titled thread which i created . Funny how for someone who "don`t care " about my stuff you`ve wasted a lot of time ( alongside your 2 wenches) trying to show how little you care about my business. ROFL ,you do make me laugh sometimes you utter idiot :).
Go back to sharpening pencils ,it`s more your skill :D

B

Bad_Influence

Eight back to the beginning now Dimbo ! This was your response to the titled thread which i created . Funny how for someone who "don`t care " about my stuff you`ve wasted a lot of time ( alongside your 2 wenches) trying to show how little you care about my business. ROFL ,you do make me laugh sometimes you utter idiot :).
Go back to sharpening pencils ,it`s more your skill :D

Trust me, I don’t consider it time wasted. At the very least you stayed out of 40s last night because you were too embarrassed that folks had read this forum. That alone makes it time spent well, as it was lovely in there last night.
And it really isn’t clever to start a post with a typo and then go on to insult someone’s intelligence.
Epic fail.
And please don’t hurt yourself rolling around on the floor laughing, haven’t you damaged yourself enough recently by falling out of bed?

B

Bad_Influence

To all those who think that it`s me who has been attacking others read this page(25) and then dare to say i am not justified in "having a go at them " .

Ask Megs or MissTwix if you attacked them for no reason other than because they saw you for what you are.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I got some spare crayons wonder if Hells would like them to chew the cud

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
erm excuse me 2 questions if i may !!!
1] how to you see whose looked at your profile?.
2] when do you all go back to work /shcool /nursery/.
if ur profile is locked no nosy fecker can see it use the lock people and may the force be with you
HELP!!!!! I need Help I been locked up to long with my husband someone help me out .A free holiday will do.
Anyway people may i take a moment to wish all the best for the next 2 years , think we going to need it.

this was my 1st comment on this thread to which he stated on me / was meant to be light hearted .

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Can we just get straight to the point. Hes a dick.. acts a dick and continues to prove hes a pathetic dick.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Maybe his new year’s resolution could be ..... not to be a whinging dick

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

No yer a dick end off slagging off nice people is crossing the line!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back