FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
this was my 1st comment on this thread to which he stated on me / was meant to be light hearted .
Show me the slate then ? it can`t be far away eh ?
In fact i`ll go search for it right now as i have a few minutes before the NY countdown :).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hell2bewith. A simple question.

Are you enjoying this thread, does it give you pleasure, in your element?

Yes or no only please.
No ,i created this thread to set straight the regular comments from the small clique i mention about my"shrine". To them it`s a big joke ,to me it`s a serious event which may not be understood by a lot of the others in their chatroom (40/50 i think ?).. All those who do understand when they quote then they should be ashamed but i doubt they will be .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well thk you was wonderful breakfast read but i agree with yaris . Hell2bewith you need to either find another hobby or lose your internet for a week.
you just feed these pp and they come back for more now.
ladies and gents do you ever go to bed?. lol
You asked so i looked and found your origonal post .My response to you was that i started this Thread so why should i be the one to leave the Internet ? why should i have to find another hobby ? I try to avoid them by not using their room but even then they will migrate to the room i`m in purely to do the same old rubbish which they do on this Thread ! .I`ll send you a link to another page on here where someone actually disagrees with them and if you read it you`ll see why .
Page 14 of this thread ; just a few posts down TwoWalesinapool writes a true explanation of why i refuse to hand over this thread to the kiddy gang !

B

Bad_Influence

You asked so i looked and found your origonal post .My response to you was that i started this Thread so why should i be the one to leave the Internet ? why should i have to find another hobby ? I try to avoid them by not using their room but even then they will migrate to the room i`m in purely to do the same old rubbish which they do on this Thread ! .I`ll send you a link to another page on here where someone actually disagrees with them and if you read it you`ll see why .

You avoid us? You lying tw@. You come in every night (except last night) and start your nonsense. I stopped using YAH in the hope you'd leave the crap out of there but you just followed me to 40's and ruined that room instead. You are relentless with your bitter paranoia. You still go in YAH bitchin and whining about me. And you wonder why people mock you?? Really??

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You avoid us? You lying tw@. You come in every night (except last night) and start your nonsense. I stopped using YAH in the hope you'd leave the crap out of there but you just followed me to 40's and ruined that room instead. You are relentless with your bitter paranoia. You still go in YAH bitchin and whining about me. And you wonder why people mock you?? Really??
Your crap lies are becoming a bore Sad . I wasn`t in the 40/50 room at all all this week you lying little Toad !
Anyone who believes you must be short of a few screws or need an eyesight test. I only go in the yah now because you ain`t there ,although you have left spies in there eh ?;). No i`m not blind or as stupid as you might think m8.
From now though i will make a point of going into all the rooms ,including which you "use" .
Lying toerags like you need to be weeded out and shown up for what they really are .

B

Bad_Influence

Your crap lies are becoming a bore Sad . I wasn`t in the 40/50 room at all all this week you lying little Toad !
Anyone who believes you must be short of a few screws or need an eyesight test. I only go in the yah now because you ain`t there ,although you have left spies in there eh ?;). No i`m not blind or as stupid as you might think m8.
From now though i will make a point of going into all the rooms ,including which you "use" .

You already do, so no change. And I didn't leave spies in YAH you paranoid fool, I left YAH chatters in YAH. Nobody comes running to me... Daisy mentions you're in if I ask.... nothing more. And believe me I know you're not as stupid as I thought.... it seems you much more stupid than I gave you credit for.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Page 14 of this thread ; just a few posts down TwoWalesinapool writes a true explanation of why i refuse to hand over this thread to the kiddy gang !

ok yes it was the 1st post not one i put before, but again be the better person ignore or stay off site , now again on the 1st day of a new year i wish you all well and I mean ALL .
Now i have far more important things to worry about than your finger tips wars
So for the 3rd time Hells2bewith leave me out of it.

Bad .... Tom Ellis yes please.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
ok yes it was the 1st post not one i put before, but again be the better person ignore or stay off site , now again on the 1st day of a new year i wish you all well and I mean ALL .
Now i have far more important things to worry about than your finger tips wars
So for the 3rd time Hells2bewith leave me out of it.

Bad .... Tom Ellis yes please.
Happy New Year to you too & for the 3rd time ,"i never invited you into it ! you chose to join in .

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you're that 'Good'.... why don't you change your name to 'Good_Influence'....? :D
He`s not going to answer you .He`s chicken ! cluck cluck cluck :D

th

B

Bad_Influence

He`s not going to answer you .He`s chicken ! cluck cluck cluck :D

th

Im not going to answer Piggy #3 because it’s far more fun watching him beg for my attention. Whereas I answer you Piggy #1 because it’s far more fun watching you self-destruct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back