Our world is about to change dramatically!

L

Lancashire

July the 25th yes. But irrelevant. Pissed people in a large public house are much more likely to break the 1-metre rule than shoppers observing social distance rules in a supermarket.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
THERE IS NO VIRUS ????

Seriously? Go to an end of life COVID-19 ward in a hospital, look at those poor souls barely alive but for a ventilator, see the horror of it first hand, speak to the staff there. Then come back and say there is no virus.

You really do have a serious problem and no grip on reality whatsoever.

L

Lancashire

It surprises me and even disappoints me when people who claim to be on the left of the political spectrum argue Covid is no worse than winter flu (or excess winter deaths and despite the flu jab), statistically, the fatalities may well emerge as similar but both do actually affect the poor and working-class disproportionally and in the case of Covid also the BAME community. In Leicester and now Blackburn etc poorer communities, particularly multi-generation households, are worse hit by Covid, nationally Covid has ravaged low paid workers in the service sector and of course vulnerable residents in care homes.

It is quite clearly a class issue and exasperated by a right-wing tory government which fundamentally believes in the concept of "herd immunity". It doesn't do left-wing causes any favours when the actual left-wing champions that same ideology.

B

Bad_Influence

It surprises me and even disappoints me when people who claim to be on the left of the political spectrum argue Covid is no worse than winter flu (or excess winter deaths and despite the flu jab), statistically, the fatalities may well emerge as similar but both do actually affect the poor and working-class disproportionally and in the case of Covid also the BAME community. In Leicester and now Blackburn etc poorer communities, particularly multi-generation households, are worse hit by Covid, nationally Covid has ravaged low paid workers in the service sector and of course vulnerable residents in care homes.

It is quite clearly a class issue and exasperated by a right-wing tory government which fundamentally believes in the concept of "herd immunity". It doesn't do left-wing causes any favours when the actual left-wing champions that same ideology.

*exacerbated*

I don't know where to start with the content of your post however, blaming the Gov't for the fact that the virus has hit certain demographics is laughable at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
THERE IS NO VIRUS ????

Seriously? Go to an end of life COVID-19 ward in a hospital, look at those poor souls barely alive but for a ventilator, see the horror of it first hand, speak to the staff there. Then come back and say there is no virus.

You really do have a serious problem and no grip on reality whatsoever.

Have YOU been to an end of life COVID-19 ward?

Or are you just saying that someone should go there.

L

Lancashire

The rash has resorted to correcting autotype and then types "I don't know where to start with the content of you post".

No you don't do you. Thick as two short planks.

B

Bad_Influence

The rash has resorted to correcting autotype and then types "I don't know where to start with the content of you post".

It's nice that you can admit you're thick... that's the first stage of recovery. Good luck fella. :D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

HaHa.. Well spotted miss/ Mr??. ! He doe's mess up sometimes... but it's often overlooked with his wit and compassion for rational debate.! ;):D

L

Lancashire

Lurking waiting to get a nibble, in the meantime, it has destroyed the boards. Multiple people don't post because of this creepy trolling and thick as two short planks to boot.

B

Bad_Influence

Lurking waiting to get a nibble, in the meantime, it has destroyed the boards. Multiple people don't post because of this creepy trolling and thick as two short planks to boot.

I never realised I was so important. If people don't post here that's their problem, not mine. Contrary to what you seem to believe I do not have the power to prevent anyone sharing their thoughts and opinions here.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Eh?...I think you are going to eat those words for breakfast in the morning.!

Bad-Influence hasn't destroyed the boards.!

Thick and uneducated knuckle draging cromagnotes do a fine job of that.

L

Lancashire

I won't eat any words. I know for a fact well that well over 10 people don't post specifically because of that low life in particular (who is a thick as two short planks). While it trolls these boards and has done so for a long period of time.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I won't eat any words. I know for a fact well that well over 10 people don't post specifically because of that low life in particular (who is a thick as two short planks). While it trolls these boards and has done so for a long period of time.

Then I guess we are 10 less Dick heads / Losers / wannabees / fuckwits...Lighter..! Great result I would say.;)

L

Lancashire

That's the logic of you board Rambo's isn't it. 50 + people combined might not post but you get to type how big your nuts are while you squabble like kids in a schoolyard.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
That's the logic of you board Rambo's isn't it. 50 + people combined might not post but you get to type how big your nuts are while you squabble like kids in a schoolyard.

But less than 5 actually post something that is meaningful to 1000's...Do the maths.!

L

Lancashire

Brilliant.

Another numptie who by association has no concept whatsoever of what this kind of destructive, negative knuckle-dragging causes and in fact I will no longer be contributing to these boards either precisely because of this.

:)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Brilliant.

Another numptie who by association has no concept whatsoever of what this kind of destructive, negative knuckle-dragging causes and in fact I will no longer be contributing to these boards either precisely because of this.

Good riddance. ! Smile while you slam YOUR door in our faces...:);)

B

Bad_Influence

If you are telling the truth, and I very much doubt it, those 10 who don't post here are very shallow and don't like to enter into a debate (you do know this forum is in the 'debates' section?). I'm sure if they had any meaningful views they would be happy to share them.
I fully understand that you attack anyone who disagrees with your WOKE, left wing views, sadly that is the case of far too many who share your political bias.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Brilliant.

I was just wondering...'By association'...What do you mean by that. Exactly?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Another one bites the dust...Bah....They come...They Try...they Fail.!

Last edited:
Back