Our world is about to change dramatically!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This is me getting ready to go shopping at Aldi.

''I'm loving it'' (thanks to the Big M for the thing)
army mask.jpg

pssst: not really me before someone does a reverse image search.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Mmmmm is it wrong to get a tingle in my jinglebell when being called a 'masochistic coward'?

baby needs a huggy wuggy!

B

Bad_Influence

So wrong in so many ways. Now go take your punishment of watching YouTube videos of Greta Thunberg. Lol

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Being forced to wear a mask? In my fun filled hobby being forced is all part of the game!

Compliance!

Resistance is futile.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
at least Trolltastic4u has shut the **** up.

Another one bites the conspiracy woke fairy dust.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
One is unable to chew if a gag is rammed into the gaping maw of gratitude.

whatever that means!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I bet a partner caught them and the next thing they knew was a hard slap to the back of the head and the words

''get off the effing internet' wafted into a Trollette earhole.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
AARRGGHHH!! THERE IS NOOOOO VIRUS!!! Jesus Christ almighty!! You really are a nation of gullible, lily-livered slavishly obedient morons! Do some digging around and STOP LISTENING TO THE BBC!! You've got my grand daughters scared of everything and I can't even give them a hug! You've got them confined to barracks with no contact ..this is OUR world! They aren't the hosts and us simply guests. Grow a pair of balls and fight back!

And i would gladly sacrifice my freedoms and wear masks, continue to social distance, isolate myself if i need to, all to protect you and your grand daughters from potential harm. This isn't the time or the place to be selfish about these things. This isn't just about me or you anymore, this is about everyone. This is about protecting humanity. What will you sacrifice to save a life? It's time to step it up and abide government guidelines until further notice.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I WILL be out on the streets ...will you??? On my own the state police would simply drag me away and I'd keep getting fined, for what? Whatever epiphany you've had Bad that's your personal journey and again you're not presenting any reason why. Accepting ANY position distributed from the people representing the 'official' view and ignoring independent, none associated professionals would be absurd whatever it was. If these snakes told me the sky was blue I'd go out and check. I'd much rather collate evidence and opinion from people I trust and who aren't connected to the official line and EVERYTHING points to the grimmer reality. The one and only source creating the 'official' view are those who we KNOW to be working for this exact agenda and have been for decades, and on top of that NOTHING adds up the way they claim. I seriously and genuinely would love your version to be true ...IT ISN'T and what's more you KNOW it isn't!

I'm sorry to read that you're going be homeless. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, regardless of their views and opinions.

The Police will fine you if you do not comply with the rules that are set. It's as simple as that. Take for example mandatory mask wearing in shops this Friday, which i don't think is a big issue and believe it should have been implemented earlier. Scotland to their credit were on the ball on that policy.
And i don't fancy paying a hundred quid fine for not wearing a mask, which would come out of your bank account so quickly you wouldn't have a chance to stop it. So, it's worth biting the bullet and wearing one just to avoid the fines.

I think we should take notice of all medical and scientific advice that is given. That doesn't mean we should agree with everything we read and listen to, which includes information from David Icke for that matter. But that doesn't mean we should simply ignore or not comply with instructions given to us by professionals in the field of science and medicine. I would rather look the fool, this being blow all out of proportion, then be sorry for not complying with the rules and either me or my family falls seriously ill, or worse case scenario, dies because we decided to ignore instructions.

And here's the thing about our current situation in terms of reality based. We don't know if this is the end of the first wave of the pandemic. There's been talks of a second wave and another full lockdown in October, heading into Christmas, and possibly into next year too. So we need to adapt to the current climate now so that we're prepared for what's to come. We don't know if or when things return to normal. This might be the new normal for years to come.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Anyway back to the point. They've got you to lock yourself in your homes and lose wages, but you didn't sense anything was wrong. They get you to shuffle 2 metres apart from the rest of humanity, still can't see it. They instruct you to wear masks (even though they're a medically proven hazard) and STILL you go along with it. They campaign for the abolition of cash ...think about that one - no? They think nothing of terrorising a whole generation of young children into seeing every human being as a potential threat ..you STILL don't see anything wrong!! I always knew that people were naive but I swear to God never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined you'd actually go along this far! Do some research PLEASE! Stop listening to Fiona Bruce reading her prepared government scripts off the autocue, adverts conditioning you to existing via Zoom meetings, no football, no pubs, no theatres. The tiny little solace they used to allow us in this miserable life are in their opinion too much of a luxury for us. They own EVERYONE and EVERYTHING and their draconian disregard even for the pretense of free speech means they can tell you anything and you'll swallow it.

I've personally been fine with the lockdown, and they have been eased to a point where you can go out for walks as many times as you want. I've actually enjoyed it, and i feel like i appreciate wildlife and nature more since the lockdown. It's all about your mindset and if you choose to see the good out of a situation, rather then focusing on just the bad points. It's a personal choice. Freedom is what you make of it.

I also have no issue complying with the 2 metre rule and wearing masks(safely taking breaks from wearing them is important). Sure, the 2 metre rule may be a little annoying at times because not everyone complies with it, but you get used to it. And if it saves and protects lives, why wouldn't i comply with it? It's a recognition of humanity in my view, and the sacrifices you're willing to make to help protect and preserve humanity as a whole.

As for cash, i rarely use notes or coins these days and use a debit card instead. I've only recently been introduced to the world of online banking and bank transfers. So i think It's been made so much easier in regard to handling money. Of course, not everyone has the luxury of gaining access to those things, so physical money is more convenient to them, so i can sympathise with those people who prefer the traditional methods.

This is evolution. We all have to accept it and evolve at some point, depending on the current circumstance, which is one of our survival skills and instincts in being able to quickly adapt to different climates. If we refuse and don't accept the process of evolution, then it'll just pass us by and leave us behind.

L

Lancashire

The Devon and Cornwall police and crime commissioner Alison Hernandez (and police federation) have stated the force will NOT respond to calls about people not wearing a mask in shops and supermarkets unless it involves violence or disorder. After 10 years of austerity and savage cuts and can you really blame her when she argues her force does not have the capacity to respond to this ludicrous new rule.

Like most things this tory regime has implemented in regards to Covid, it is of course a total farce. Masks should have been mandatory from the beginning of lockdown, March the 23rd and it is obviously a pointless exercise now when you look at where masks are not mandatory anyway such as busy gyms, large pubs, and restaurants, etc.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Devon and Cornwall police and crime commissioner Alison Hernandez (and police federation) have stated the force will NOT respond to calls about people not wearing a mask in shops and supermarkets unless it involves violence or disorder. After 10 years of austerity and savage cuts and can you really blame her when she argues her force does not have the capacity to respond to this ludicrous new rule.

Like most things this tory regime has implemented in regards to Covid, it is of course a total farce. Masks should have been mandatory from the beginning of lockdown, March the 23rd and it is obviously a pointless exercise now when you look at where masks are not mandatory anyway such as busy gyms, large pubs, and restaurants, etc.

The gyms aren't open yet, but they are placing measures to make sure everyone can work out safely. Social distance, no towels, book in a time slot to use the gym, use hand sanitisers, clean equipment after use etc.

Back