Our world is about to change dramatically!

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Can I firstly say that it shouldn't be the responsibility of an individual citizen to be aware or informed, in fact the administration of any society should have a responsibility to those more vulnerable citizens to protect them. I've know lots of people in my life, some of them family, who might be referred to as 'stupid' and they're mostly respectful, caring, friendly people. It isn't a crime to be stupid, but it is a crime to use that stupidity against the rest of society. When the oppressive regimes in Germany and the Soviet Union imposed themselves on their masses those masses at least had anti-propaganda from opposing nations, but this situation is different. We are in the tightening grip of a plan that's been in the making for decades, openly available for anyone to research, and if anyone genuinely wants to engage in a conversation giving a challenge to government narratives rather than abuse then PLEASE do it now! ** Before making any comments could you please review this clip **

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I bet you have Infowars as your homepage, and worship Alex Jones like a god. :rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:o_O
YOU are the reason our liberties have gone YOU are the reason our children will be force vaccinated with poison YOU are the reason all tyrants have prospered

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
YOU are the reason our liberties have gone YOU are the reason our children will be force vaccinated with poison YOU are the reason all tyrants have prospered

And you are incredibly boring.

People worldwide are falling asleep as you type.

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
And you are incredibly boring.

People worldwide are falling asleep as you type.
I'm going to come back to you in a few weeks and you'd better have your knee pads ready. If you had the imagination, foresight or intelligence to have even an inkling of what's happening to YOU and your family! You seriously make me ashamed. DO SOME RESEARCH AND STOP LISTENING TO THE MEDIA for ALL our sakes!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to come back to you in a few weeks and you'd better have your knee pads ready. If you had the imagination, foresight or intelligence to have even an inkling of what's happening to YOU and your family! You seriously make me ashamed. DO SOME RESEARCH AND STOP LISTENING TO THE MEDIA for ALL our sakes!

Do you like Cheese on toast ???

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Just when I though all was lost in the Forums. This has made me chuckle.

Bad_Influence isn't a Tyrant. I'm quite sure he will be back with something a little more in the way of constructive advice / criticism.

Me:..Frankly.... I think your nuts...Clearly you have very little knowledge of the folks here you are attempting to preach to.

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just when I though all was lost in the Forums. This has made me chuckle.

Bad_Influence isn't a Tyrant. I'm quite sure he will be back with something a little more in the way of constructive advice / criticism.

Me:..Frankly.... I think your nuts...Clearly you have very little knowledge of the folks here you are attempting to preach to.
I have very little knowledge? Then enlighten me oh wise one? Please tell me what you know and I don't?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I have very little knowledge? Then enlighten me oh wise one? Please tell me what you know and I don't?

I know that you have very limited knowledge about ME. And another member here.

What I know would most probably scare the pant's off you old boy.

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So this is going to be the level of 'debate'? I challenge you to produce information and you throw memes and gifs at me? Look I'm NOT your enemy! I want you to listen to that listen voice deep down inside that KNOWS. That voice is anger! If I was saying that the Royal Family were reptiles or that the Earth was flat would you seriously respond in the same way? The reason you respond with anger is a psychological challenge ...address it and stop fighting it!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
There's NO debate here. YOU are the STUPID one.

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There's NO debate here. YOU are the STUPID one.
Can you not even see the level of your acceptance? If you've anything CONSTRUCTIVE to say then say it, otherwise don't waste my time,

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Can you not even see the level of your acceptance? If you've anything CONSTRUCTIVE to say then say it, otherwise don't waste my time,

I have Accepted NOTHING.! I am merely replying to your.....'Stupid' posts.

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have Accepted NOTHING.! I am merely replying to your.....'Stupid' posts.
Well I set the thread up for debate not abuse so kindly don't bother if you've nothing constructive otherwise it's just abuse.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Well I set the thread up for debate not abuse so kindly don't bother if you've nothing constructive otherwise it's just abuse.

Shush...You entitled prick.

You wouldn't know constructive debate if it hit you in the face.

Fcuk off.

Back