Thank you whoever voted for Brexit!

HeroesAreVillains

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
YOU JUST DIDN'T LISTEN, DID YOU?

YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW BEST.

Now look at what you bloody did!

Look at the absolute state of this country now, pretty much all businesses have shut down, the economy is nose-diving, supermarket shelves are empty, and people can't even leave their fricken houses! I hope you're all satisfied with yourselves, idiots!!!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Look at the absolute state of this country now, pretty much all businesses have shut down, the economy is nose-diving, the supermarket shelves are empty, and people can't even leave their fricken houses! I hope you're all satisfied with yourselves, idiots!!!

very funny

G

Glasgowgent55

Oh heard it all now blaming those who expressed their democratic right to vote how they wished to and not conform to your wishes on the current situation .

T

ToughType

Look at the absolute state of this country now, pretty much all businesses have shut down, the economy is nose-diving, supermarket shelves are empty, and people can't even leave their fricken houses! I hope you're all satisfied with yourselves, idiots!!!
You are a prize knob that's all needed to be said on the matter

B

Bad_Influence

You are a prize knob that's all needed to be said on the matter

I'd thought you were smarter than that TT... the original post was obviously tongue-in-cheek. (OR...it wasn't and he really is even more pathetic than an Independent journalist). :D:D

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Look...we all know it's China's fault....everything bad that happens in the World is China's fault, yes "China" (I can still hear Mr Arrogant Fake Tan Blobby over in the US emphasising the word to a critical reporter so as to deflect attention from his appalling handling of the crisis). Crisis? What Crisis? Mr.Trump...I think you got THAT one wrong didn't you?

Snowmanky

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You stupid Villa *** . **** off .

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

I really appreciate your altruistic gratitude for me adding to your delusional misery. It truly made it all worthwhile.

Looking forward to the next Referendum to see if I can please any other Forum members.

;) :) o_O

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The referendum result must be honoured. Second referendum? confirmatory vote? never! Without sounding too pompous, it would be better to end up back in the stone age for the right reason than to end up in utopia founded on deceit! :cool:

TheThinker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thank You very much for thanking me for voting for brexit,, i didnt vote for the wuhan virus though,, this is what has caused the devastation you eloquently speak of.
You have a great day now :D

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Now that the politicians have finally got round to carrying out the wishes of the British people and took us out of the E.U, the Remainers can now start the campaign to rejoin, and they will have my full support, because no matter how bad the E.U is, we're better in than out.

B

Bad_Influence

Now that the politicians have finally got round to carrying out the wishes of the British people and took us out of the E.U, the Remainers can now start the campaign to rejoin, and they will have my full support, because no matter how bad the E.U is, we're better in than out.

You can have no evidence to back that statement up. Maybe in 2 or 3 years you will, but certainly not at present.

B

Bad_Influence

Shortages in France already. Maybe the remoaners got it the wrong way round after all.

Back