Thank you whoever voted for Brexit!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You can have no evidence to back that statement up. Maybe in 2 or 3 years you will, but certainly not at present.
One advantage straight away of no longer being subject to E.U rules on sanitary products, is that we can now abolish the infamous "Tampon tax", I'll give you that! :)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
One advantage straight away of no longer being subject to E.U rules on sanitary products, is that we can now abolish the infamous "Tampon tax", I'll give you that! :)
Yes we was paying it, but little known fact is the powers in commons was giving it back to charity for tampon poverty .

schmitt

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
there is no eu rule to tax sanitery products its up to each country germany hasint had vat on tampons for 30 years

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
B

Bad_Influence

I suppose you'd prefer they drew pretty pictures so you could understand it huh?
Maybe they just had to cover everything thoroughly, I'm sure you'd be the first to rip into them if they left a loophole or two open wouldn't you?

Resolute

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I suppose you'd prefer they drew pretty pictures so you could understand it huh?
Maybe they just had to cover everything thoroughly, I'm sure you'd be the first to rip into them if they left a loophole or two open wouldn't you?

The irony of Captain Dunce trying to disparage the intelligence of a person who'd threatened/teased him with a document that might need reading. (You just know he didn't click the link :D)

That's the right-wing for you: deluded dunces. They survive because there are enough idiots who are indifferent to cruelty, and even dimmer than them, who fall for/tolerate their callousness and stupidity.

B

Bad_Influence

The irony of Captain Dunce trying to disparage the intelligence of a person who'd threatened/teased him with a document that might need reading. (You just know he didn't click the link :D)

That's the right-wing for you: deluded dunces. They survive because there are enough idiots who are indifferent to cruelty, and even dimmer than them, who fall for/tolerate their callousness and stupidity.

I didn't read it, you're right. But if I did need to read it then I'd rather know it wasn't done half-cocked. I'm sure you read every word of that link even though the chances are you'll never need the information it contains.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Brexit has been a farce from start to finish, the UK has signed more bi and tri lateral agreements with EU countries in the last 3 years than in the previous 20.
People are talking about farming, well actually thats covered under UN resolutions, fishing, thats actually one we can control, defence.. all EU legislation, Intelligence/policing.. still all EU legislation.
Maybe folks should take a look at the actual changes to legislation within the Brexit bill.
Examine EU Defence Union in depth, we are signed up to all pillars but 1.
The problem we really have is the UK is becoming a centralised intelligence hub, the USA has for years used UK assets in investigations because they are not on US soil so admissible even though illegal in their own country.
The same will be done with EU nations now we have left.

P

Percy666

I don't know whether to call a psychiatrist for the OP or an exorcist

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It goes to the very heart of the Brexit argument doesn't it? The UK being able to do what it wants, when it wants, without having to get the agreement of the rest of Europe. I see the EU are trying to stop the export of the vaccine into the UK. Dirty tricks! Is it all fair in love and war on Covid?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
UK import vaccine situation totally fvcked up? Who knew that was going to happen?

Well, perhaps.... they could set up an arrangement with the EU. Like join it or something?

B

Bad_Influence

UK import vaccine situation totally fvcked up? Who knew that was going to happen?

Well, perhaps.... they could set up an arrangement with the EU. Like join it or something?

We made that mistake in the 70s, never again fortunately.

P

Percy666

What a ridiculous post, the current shambles from the EU shows we were right to leave when all the red tape nonsense means we are ahead of all the EU block countries with vaccines whilst they are left with their dick in their hands waiting for them.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
'I'm surprised all the Brexiteers haven't complained about social distancing being metric. "Oi you! get back 2 and 1 eighth yards you cvnt!" - SP

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What a ridiculous post, the current shambles from the EU shows we were right to leave when all the red tape nonsense means we are ahead of all the EU block countries with vaccines whilst they are left with their dick in their hands waiting for them.

EruoQIgXAAAZp6t

B

Bad_Influence

'I'm surprised all the Brexiteers haven't complained about social distancing being metric. "Oi you! get back 2 and 1 eighth yards you cvnt!" - SP

We are far too busy laughing at Remoaners who are still crying, despite the lack of impending doom that they predicted.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
We are far too busy laughing at Remoaners who are still crying, despite the lack of impending doom that they predicted.

It is good to laugh. That's why I posted the joke. You did get the joke didn't you, Mr Serious?

Psst, lighten up a bit. You don't have to attack as if everything is a war to be won. Chillax!

brexit1.jpeg

Back