worst movie you ever seen

• Thread starter chatsitesmostbanned
  • Start date
S

Steven88

Halloween III. One of the two films I have ever not finished. Terrible movie on every level and I've seen the Scooby Doo movie ;)

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've turned off many a film because it's been so awful but sometimes you sit through an entire film to the very end expecting something to happen. One such film is 'Gerry' starring Matt Damon who I love but that film has to be the biggest crock of shite ever made.

Dantheman

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i can name a few: scary movie 5, emoji movie, lego movie 2

Teddy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Bad milo about a butt demon living in a mans anus
Sharkenstein awful effects shark looked made of papermache and actors so bad it was a waste of money

Mistina

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Recently it would have to be the Robin Hood movie with Taron Egerton. I couldn’t even finish it!

DoncasterGal

Just me! xx
Reaction score
Bad milo about a butt demon living in a mans anus
Sharkenstein awful effects shark looked made of papermache and actors so bad it was a waste of money
blimey, those sounds shite by the titles n descriptions let alone actually sit down n watch them :eek: lol xx

Danny84

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The Room (2003) Without a doubt the worst movie I've ever seen. But, also falls into the it's so bad it's not even just good, it's incredible category. There's an entire fandom built around it. Highly recommend you check out some clips on YouTube.

Back