Is the Trinity Doctrine Biblical?

Show me in the Bible three gods written?

• All

• Proof me

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm wonder why many denominations are holding to a teaching that isn't anywhere in the Bible.
Do the Apostles of Jesus have believed in the Three gods?
God Father, God Son, and God Holly Spirit?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I'm wonder why many denominations are holding to a teaching that isn't anywhere in the Bible.
Do the Apostles of Jesus have believed in the Three gods?
God Father, God Son, and God Holly Spirit?

Your question is two fold.

Some denominations hold their OWN belief's...not of the Bible.

The apostles of the Christian Bible believed in only ONE GOD.

God, his Son, and the Holy Spirit.. All one person.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Your question is two fold.

Some denominations hold their OWN belief's...not of the Bible.

The apostles of the Christian Bible believed in only ONE GOD.

God, his Son, and the Holy Spirit.. All one person.
Why then they believe in three separated gods. God the Father, God Son, and God Holy Spirit. Is this what the Bible teach?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I don't get the Poll ?

I will pray for you .....

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There is no proof any god exists. Most of the Bible, with which I am most familiar, is not credible.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
There is no proof any god exists. Most of the Bible, with which I am most familiar, is not credible.
Your problem is that you must see to believe, but we true Christians belief in things that we don't see with carnal eye, but spiritual eyes.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
In all, where in the Bible that you have read god holy spirit?

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not one verse in the Old Testament support the trinity teaching.
Is the word "trinity" found anywhere in the Bible? No, it's not. Is the phrase "God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit" in the Bible? No. So what does the Bible say?
THE FATHER :- 'God the Father' 13 times; 'The most High God' 11times; 'The Highest' 6 times; 'The only true God' 1time.
JESUS CHRIST:- 'Son of God' 48 times; 'only begotten Son' 6 times; His 'first born' 4 times.
HOLY SPIRIT:- 'Spirit of God' 26 times; 'God's Spirit' 9 times; 'The Spirit' 4 times; 'Spirit of your Father' 1time; 'Spirit of Christ' 2 times.
TRINITARIAN:-'God The Holy Spirit' 0 times; 'God the Son' 0 times; 'God in three person' 0 times; 'Trinity' or 'Triune God' 0 times.

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The Bible should not be taken too seriously, imo.

L

lucylockett

The Old Testament is the first part of the Christian bible, collection of ancient religious Hebrew writings by the Israelites believed by most Christians and religious Jews to be the sacred Word of God. The New Testament contains teachings of jesus... so no wonder the Old Testament doesn’t mention the holy trinity because it was before Jesus.... and the Jewish religion has never accepted Jesus as the son of god ... maybe you need to go and read a bit more about the subject !

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The Bible should not be taken too seriously, imo.
Are you saying don't take Jesus of Nazareth too seriously?
I think you don't know what you are saying!! I pray for you

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have write how many times you can found it. And you don't even know about or where it is written. Because your eyes and mind are still blind. Keep believe in what is not written in the Bible my friend. Only open minder can see the truth.

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The Old Testament is the first part of the Christian bible, collection of ancient religious Hebrew writings by the Israelites believed by most Christians and religious Jews to be the sacred Word of God. The New Testament contains teachings of jesus... so no wonder the Old Testament doesn’t mention the holy trinity because it was before Jesus.... and the Jewish religion has never accepted Jesus as the son of god ... maybe you need to go and read a bit more about the subject !

The documents making up that book, which I have read many times in my life, are written by human authors with good imaginations. There is absolutely no evidence any god exists let alone inspired the writing of the documents. Jesus probably existed and may have had a charismatic personality, which attracted followers. The gospels, which were written well after his death, are more fiction than fact in my opinion. I think that guy, Paul, created the religion of Christianity, which has done more harm than good.

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Are you saying don't take Jesus of Nazareth too seriously?
I think you don't know what you are saying!! I pray for you

Don't be patronising!:rolleyes: Sadly I was a 'born again' as a kid, fortunately I lost my faith by the time I became an adult when I realised it had very little credibility.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The documents making up that book, which I have read many times in my life, are written by human authors with good imaginations. There is absolutely no evidence any god exists let alone inspired the writing of the documents. Jesus probably existed and may have had a charismatic personality, which attracted followers. The gospels, which were written well after his death, are more fiction than fact in my opinion. I think that guy, Paul, created the religion of Christianity, which has done more harm than good.
Don't start down, read above first and then tried to defend your teaching no Biblical. Also read Galatians 1:1-10

Back