Why I do not respect Atheists

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What do they want at this stage for society or civilization in general?

A society based purely on scientific and rationalist thought with a will purely to only deconstruct and criticise everything about religion and culture which stems from religiousness?

I always find it intellectually cowardice when you get Dawkins and Hitchens deconstruct and criticise Islam and call muslims dumb and un- enlightened (compared to Europeans)

'These muslims' though still have a warrior culture and will to dominate which Europeans have lost. They can look down on muslims all they want call them dumb, uncivilised or barbaric etc but its meaningless trash talk because science and intellectualism will never be powerful enough in the hearts and minds of the lower iq populace to galvinise or inspire the will to defend or expand their own culture as a society devoid of 'religiousness' has nothing to defend anymore as culture would of thus eroded within it.

Ancestors of Europeans (pagans) were once converted by fire and sword into Christianity. Why would they not be converted again by same method by a more dominant aggressive and religious sect? Fanaticism will always trump rationalism and intellectualism it is the will of a god or honor that wins wars or defends itself against external imperial forces or external fanatical forces without that you are just an impotent culture devoid of anything worth fighting for .....

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

I don't require your respect, just your understanding that I have the right to believe that having BLIND faith in any religion (ALL unproven) is as daft as anyone who joins some deluded cult that worships any false god.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

A society based purely on scientific and rationalist thought with a will purely to only deconstruct and criticise everything about religion and culture which then stems from it?

I always find it intellectually cowardice when you get Dawkins and Hitchens deconstruct and criticise Islam call muslims dumb and un- enlightened (compared to Europeans)

'These muslims' though still have a warrior culture and will to dominate which Europeans have lost. They can look down on muslims all they want call them dumb, uncivilised or barbaric etc but its meaningless trash talk because science and intellectualism will never be powerful enough in the hearts and minds of the lower iq populace to galvinise or inspire the will to defend or expand their own culture as a society devoid of 'religiousness' has nothing to defend anymore as culture would of thus eroded within it.

Ancestors of Europeans (pagans) where once converted by fire and sword why would they not be converted again by same method by a more dominant aggressive and religious sect. Fanaticism will always trump rationalism and intellectualism it is the will of a god or honor that wins wars or defends itself against external imperial forces or external fanatical forces without that you are just an impotent culture devoid of anything worth fighting for .....

Talking battles in general from a cultural, psychological or militaristic standpoint

Not expecting any serious or indepth responses here from atheists as usually if they can't just deconstruct and criticise they will always generally avoid a topic of debate as destroying and critiquing something is much easier than creating or building upon something

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I don't require your respect, just your understanding that I have the right to believe that having BLIND faith in any religion (ALL unproven) is as daft as anyone who joins some deluded cult that worships any false god.

In a deeper context it is not about believing in a god or not I don't think you understand what I am getting at here

Basically How do you defend your culture of rationalism and intellectualism within a society devoid of religiousness and fanaticism to begin with?

B

Bad_Influence

Not expecting any serious or indepth responses here from atheists as usually if they can't just deconstruct and criticise they will always generally avoid a topic of debate as destroying and critiquing something is much easier than creating or building upon something

Evidence of a God is all we ask. It is impossible to prove something does not exist but it should be possible to prove if something DOES exist.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Evidence of a God is all we ask. It is impossible to prove something does not exist but it should be possible to prove if something DOES exist.

Reply to my other question it's more relevant to the deeper context I am getting at

I am not anti science or intellectualism I just think without a balance of science and religiousness conflicting and driving or defending culture you either end up getting swallowed up by a more advanced civilization or you end up getting taken out by military conquest by a fanatical warrior culture full of religiousness

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

you are doing what a typical atheist does and avoids answering questions just deconstructing aimlessly without any expansive thought

B

Bad_Influence

How can there be, and why should there be, a balance of one thing based on experiment and proven fact, and another based on heresay and rumour?

B

Bad_Influence

you are doing what a typical atheist does and avoids answering questions just deconstructing aimlessly without any expansive thought

And you are ignoring the fact that you can give no evidence. Until you can do that your question is moot.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
How can there be, and why should there be, a balance of one thing based on experiment and proven fact, and another based on heresay and rumour?

you are aimlessly deconstructing again without answering or responding to the initial question on the op

I will happily answer your questions after you have tackled my original analysis

the conversation will fly off all over the place otherwise

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
And you are ignoring the fact that you can give no evidence. Until you can do that your question is moot.

Dude I typed that before you started deconstructing and not coming up with any expansive or enlightened original thought of your own

''Not expecting any serious or indepth responses here from atheists as usually if they can't just deconstruct and criticise they will always generally avoid a topic of debate as destroying and critiquing something is much easier than creating or building upon something''

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

That response?

It does not tackle my questions on the op

You only stated pretty much that god can not be proofed scientifically to exist or not exist which I agree with

I never put on the op proof by scientific method if god exists or not which I don't think it can either way

I asked these questions then expanded on why I think atheism is weak and intellectual cowardice.

These are the questions I asked

A society based purely on scientific and rationalist thought with a will purely to only deconstruct and criticise everything about religion and culture which stems from religiousness?

Last edited:

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
That response?

It does not tackle my questions on the op

You only stated pretty much that god can not be proofed scientifically to exist or not exist which I agree with

I never put on the op proof by scientific method if god exists or not which I don't think it can either way

I asked these questions then expanded on why I think atheism is weak and intellectual cowardice.

These are the questions I asked

You are a WUM who gets their kicks trying to wind other posters up, not a very intelligent thing to do!:rolleyes:

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You are a WUM who gets their kicks trying to wind other posters up, not a very intelligent thing to do!:rolleyes:

hardly he is just avoiding answering the question he rambled on about god existing or not which was nothing to do with my op

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

why even respond if you do not want to answer or debate the questions in the op?

It's not difficult to just turn up on a thread and deconstruct or just say you are wrong without critiquing or expanding exactly why you think that is wrong

Makes you look uncomfortable tackling philosophical domains around religion, atheism and culture in general

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
There is no evidence any god exists, you haven't any that is for sure.

I stated there is no evidence by scientific method that god exists or doesn't exist i agree with him on that

The topic at hand has nothing to do with the original post i made with the questions on it

B

Bad_Influence

You asked what atheists want..... I gave you an answer. We want unquestionable proof that any God exists. You are the one avoiding THAT issue Leo.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You asked what atheists want..... I gave you an answer. We want unquestionable proof that any God exists. You are the one avoiding THAT issue Leo.

I'm asking what a godless society and the future looks like for atheists, what is your 'utopia' ?

I am asking philosophical questions not questions based on rationalism and can you 'proof' if god exists or not

If I wanted to discuss if god exists or not there is already a thread for that and I gave an opinion over there about that subject

You never answered any of the questions on the op in fact you avoid my questions entirely on any thread i am on , why even respond to the certain threads if you want to avoid the topics or any potential debate on them ?

Just went off on your own tangent if god exists or not there is already a thread for that

Last edited:
Back