Looking for older woman!!!

B

Bad_Influence

You have reached the age of 70 and think it is a good idea to put up a picture of yourself with a neckline round your waist and hurling yourself at a man you know nothing whatsoever about. It's sad enough when seeing young women do this but you have lived through the feminist movement, you have decades of experience to draw on when making judgments and yet you think this is the way to treat yourself and let yourself be treated. seriously, do you value yourself so little?

I may well be shot down in flames, chewed up and spat out for posting this but frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

I have a feeling you won't be shot down at all. If anything you have said what any normal person would say. That said, each to their own and if she chooses to make a fool of herself, who are we to deny her that freedom? :confused:o_O

NightOwl65

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have a feeling you won't be shot down at all. If anything you have said what any normal person would say. That said, each to their own and if she chooses to make a fool of herself, who are we to deny her that freedom? :confused:o_O
You do realise that it looks like you are looking for an older woman in new posts every time you reply :D:D:D
Having said that I am now in the same predicament ffs....
Anxiously awaiting a reply to knock me off the spot ...........ANYONE :confused::confused::confused:

B

Bad_Influence

You do realise that it looks like you are looking for an older woman in new posts every time you reply :D:D:D
Having said that I am now in the same predicament ffs....
Anxiously awaiting a reply to knock me off the spot ...........ANYONE :confused::confused::confused:

Ffs if I wanted an older woman I'd have to put an advert in SAGA magazine or start paying regular visits to the local old-folks home. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Exactly ......

We let you do this every day =D

xx

B

Bad_Influence

Exactly ......

We let you do this every day =D

xx

Let me??? LET ME??? I WILL reserve my right to making a fool of myself, WITHOUT your fecking permission. I do not need the consent of an ageing Spanish waiter. :D:p:p:p:p lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Let me??? LET ME??? I WILL reserve my right to making a fool of myself, WITHOUT your fecking permission. I do not need the consent of an ageing Spanish waiter. :D:p:p:p:p lol

Crusty Clownface you lost all your rights the first day we crossed paths ,

I have let you spread your wings you social Butterfly ;)

Ageing wow "Knife in the Windpipe"

I went easy as i care about your feelings and emotions .........

<3

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
B

Bad_Influence

<3

Please read my previous comment. I know Spanish is your preferred language but I would have though you should understand basic English by now. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Please read my previous comment. I know Spanish is your preferred language but I would have though you should understand basic English by now. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mr "T" is missing,

You know i'm fcuking enjoying this lol

You can't Edit the Reply Grammar Clown :D:D

hahahaa x

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Epic Slip-Up

Bad 0 - 1 Loco

=D

NightOwl65

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

<3
Awwww I can feel the lurvvveee between you guys....
Next stop Skype ? ;):D:D:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Awwww I can feel the lurvvveee between you guys....
Next stop Skype ? ;):D:D:D

You are jealous of our internet bond.

I get it but it's horrible to watch.

;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Next stop is reporting the Spanish waiter to the authorities... deportation time. PMSL :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Soon we will be a European and a Non - European.

Imagine the level our banter will be going too.

Hold tight Clownface :D:D:D

Back