Looking for older woman!!!

RogersDilemma

Conflicted by moral dilemma
Reaction score
Seriously I’m 35 and I would do anything you
Wanted, your stunning x
You could start by uploading a picture of yourself so roberta can decide if she feels the same way about you ... it takes two to tango ... as they say in the trade ;-)

DoncasterGal

Just me! xx
Reaction score
You could start by uploading a picture of yourself so roberta can decide if she feels the same way about you ... it takes two to tango ... as they say in the trade ;-)
Oh I can guarantee someone that's sooo errr 'keen' lol … has already messaged said errr 'lady' … and possibly, as we type now, chatting to each other via Skype lol xx

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I read the first 5 statements on this page then i was sick in my mouth.

The visions alone were disturbing

I'm glad the guy never had a photo or i may have had a seizure.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Shudderz !!! :eek:

azureblue

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You have reached the age of 70 and think it is a good idea to put up a picture of yourself with a neckline round your waist and hurling yourself at a man you know nothing whatsoever about. It's sad enough when seeing young women do this but you have lived through the feminist movement, you have decades of experience to draw on when making judgments and yet you think this is the way to treat yourself and let yourself be treated. seriously, do you value yourself so little?

I may well be shot down in flames, chewed up and spat out for posting this but frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You have reached the age of 70 and think it is a good idea to put up a picture of yourself with a neckline round your waist and hurling yourself at a man you know nothing whatsoever about. It's sad enough when seeing young women do this but you have lived through the feminist movement, you have decades of experience to draw on when making judgments and yet you think this is the way to treat yourself and let yourself be treated. seriously, do you value yourself so little?

I may well be shot down in flames, chewed up and spat out for posting this but frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

corrr Azureblue you have such a way with words.... love it

Back