Brexit - Second Referendum

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Because people generally have no better argument than to throw unwarranted insults, it is basically an admission that they want to be seen as 'caring and compassionate' but don't understand the consequences. Mass immigration IS a huge problem but the liberal snowflakes don't care that their attitude is causing damage that soon will be irreversible.

WHAT?...That boat already sailed...Years and Years ago...!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Because people generally have no better argument than to throw unwarranted insults, it is basically an admission that they want to be seen as 'caring and compassionate' but don't understand the consequences. Mass immigration IS a huge problem but the liberal snowflakes don't care that their attitude is causing damage that soon will be irreversible.

I don't really see a way to stop the free movement of people ,

They are too far in ,

Brexit was never about this i don't think.

*I get involved in politics to be in your gang but i really have no clue what the **** is up*

B

Bad_Influence

I don't really see a way to stop the free movement of people ,

They are too far in ,

Brexit was never about this i don't think.

*I get involved in politics to be in your gang but i really have no clue what the **** is up*

Free movement can be stopped and it has to be. But no, of course Brexit wasn't just about immigration... it's about not being dictated to by a bunch of unelected pen-pushers who never put this country on the list, let alone at the top.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Free movement can be stopped and it has to be. But no, of course Brexit wasn't just about immigration... it's about not being dictated to by a bunch of unelected pen-pushers who never put this country on the list, let alone at the top.

I don't think it can be , it would take a huge effort from all the European leaders and we have seen where that leads ,

I agree with the rest though , It was not GREAT Britain for nothing,

I don't buy when people state this is a small country , Portugal is only 10 Million people and we achieve plenty.

Family values have left this country i have noticed this over the decade past , Gone are the days when the family sits together for a Sunday meal,

This is an era of labels and ABHD oO ?

I think reverting back to "family Values" is what this country needs,

I am an outsider but this is what i see.

stop making me be sensible ya MoFoooooos !!!

:D:cool:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I don't think it can be , it would take a huge effort from all the European leaders and we have seen where that leads ,

I agree with the rest though , It was not GREAT Britain for nothing,

I don't buy when people state this is a small country , Portugal is only 10 Million people and we achieve plenty.

Family values have left this country i have noticed this over the decade past , Gone are the days when the family sits together for a Sunday meal,

This is an era of labels and ABHD oO ?

I think reverting back to "family Values" is what this country needs,

I am an outsider but this is what i see.

stop making me be sensible ya MoFoooooos !!!

:D:cool:

You are Not talking sense...You are talking from the Heart...There's a Difference. ;)

Truth is ....Pant's..When we have Democracy torn from our limbs...What else can we do?

When in a corner?...

B

Bad_Influence

Respect, discipline, trust. All things that no longer mean anything to too many people.
People use GoFundMe to get boob jobs, "Instagram Influencer" is now a career. London is lost, and a few other cities are set to follow. Sadiq Khan is doing nothing to stop knife crime and the leftie feckwits scream 'racism; when Stop and Search is mentioned.

As I've said before... 66 million years ago an asteroid wiped out the dinosaurs. 33 million years ago another asteroid rid the earth of thousands of species.... do you see a pattern?

BRING IT ON. Let Mother Nature start again.... humanity is FUBAR.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Respect, discipline, trust. All things that no longer mean anything to too many people.
People use GoFundMe to get boob jobs, "Instagram Influencer" is now a career. London is lost, and a few other cities are set to follow. Sadiq Khan is doing nothing to stop knife crime and the leftie feckwits scream 'racism; when Stop and Search is mentioned.

As I've said before... 66 million years ago an asteroid wiped out the dinosaurs. 33 million years ago another asteroid rid the earth of thousands of species.... do you see a pattern?

Good Good...I love that about you...We think along the same lines.

Just the 4AM posts bother me...When most folks are fast asleep..!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
So very ......Very Different !

Let's do synchronised Party Poppers !!!

Ready ?

:D:Do_O

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Hydrogen Powered Party Poppers!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

So after 16.5 Million years we are screwed ?

I have not done half the sh** i planned ....

I'm gonna have sex tomorrow and drink Malibu from half a coconut :cool:

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm not, and never will be 'most folks' :)
No, you're not...and that is the problem. If everyone was like you, this country would not be in the mess it is. You might think you're a maverick but plenty of us ARE like you....but we can only express our opinions on a site like this.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
No, you're not...and that is the problem. If everyone was like you, this country would not be in the mess it is. You might think you're a maverick but plenty of us ARE like you....but we can only express our opinions on a site like this.

Shall i get some banners made up ? ;)

B

Bad_Influence

I really don't think I'm a maverick, I truly believe I am just one of a massive silent majority. I suppose the only difference is I'll say what's on my mind... albeit as politely as I can, where too many are unwilling for fear of being labelled.

fionauk

i am as i am but diff
Reaction score
well as england starts after south of watford they dont care about the rest of britain as can see the uk breaking up starting with nothern ireland

Back