• Total voters

fatmax69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i would like to think their is something after this

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'd love to believe but it's unlikely. I'm with science. Incidentally - you are extremely un-fat, Fatmax! x

fatmax69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
thanks
i'm not sure but would like to think so otherwise whats keeps me on the straight and narrow

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Conscience keeps you on the straight and narrow. See? Science in that as well! :D:D:D

fatmax69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Conscience i dont think that would keep me on the straight but fear of my consequence would

Clownspike

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
There are many thousands of documented gods and associated religions throughout history. They can't all be right, but they can all be wrong.

TheThinker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The Only GOD that will ever exist will be in your mind,, you are god,, why do you worry and pray for someone else to be? live your life for you and alongside others and treat them the way you would like them to treat you and you don't need anything else,,, when we die,,, we go down a hole or into the big fire,,, it is the END :rolleyes:

Ticklish

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
No, but I do like most of what is written in the Bible. People think the bible is all about throwing homosexuals in pits and blaming women for talking to snakes, but most of it is really good sensible advice for anyone looking for moral guidance.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No, but I do like most of what is written in the Bible. People think the bible is all about throwing homosexuals in pits and blaming women for talking to snakes, but most of it is really good sensible advice for anyone looking for moral guidance.
I agree to an extent; the Bible recommends, loosely speaking, not killing people, not stealing stuff, being kind and so on, which is a reasonable way of living. It illustrates examples of what happens when people do or do not follow these principles, using metaphors in the main. The issues and problems arise when people take these stories literally and really believe that snakes talk to people, God impregnates engaged women and his son was born out of the first Easter egg.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I believe in common Sense ,
I have yet to find any Religion that can boast that their beliefs are backed by facts and any shred of common sense what so ever.

If you think about it ,
there is not a bigger scam in the history of making records about this kind of stuff.

Amen....

B

badly

The big bang theory?
Overnight we discover the bible has had it right all along.

Sgt_Pepper

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am privileged, I have a roof over my head, I'm never hungry, I have more in this life than most. Do I believe in God? No.
If I lived in poverty with no chance of much education, or a refugee from a war torn country, would I believe in a God? Almost certainly Yes.
I do believe in respecting other peoples belief in God and religion whatever faith they have.

J

jenny

I seems strange to me that life and the preciseness of life was just down to science and haphazard consequence of luck , but maybe that's because I am not a scientist.. It just makes me wonder if something divine is pulling the strings ! but not sure

J

jenny

I am privileged, I have a roof over my head, I'm never hungry, I have more in this life than most. Do I believe in God? No.
If I lived in poverty with no chance of much education, or a refugee from a war torn country, would I believe in a God? Almost certainly Yes.
I do believe in respecting other people's belief in God and religion whatever faith they have.
I agree faith should be respected .. the problem lies in when a certain faith is so sure their faith is the only one true faith , that they become determined to go to war to prove it and convert everyone into their own faith ... those people are fanatics and are the reason for wars past and present ... why they can't accept and respect people have their own views and religions escapes me !

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I seems strange to me that life and the preciseness of life was just down to science and haphazard consequence of luck , but maybe that's because I am not a scientist.. It just makes me wonder if something divine is pulling the strings ! but not sure

I got your message but your settings didn't allow me to reply ,
Apology accepted, TY ,

I find it strange that people answer unanswerable questions with a total garbage myth ,

Faith ? lolol.

Why do none of the so say Bible miracles happen in this day and age ?

Chinese whisper to the Max!!

Back