Members 'Online Now'...!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
How many times have you seen the list with loads of members logged in the room, but a good 80% never talk?

WTF?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes it happens most of the time Altair...........I thought it was just a way of filling up a room with fakes just to show it's popular LOL.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes it happens most of the time Altair...........I thought it was just a way of filling up a room with fakes just to show it's popular LOL.
Anyone that blocks me on skype for nothing must be one themself

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You can log on and be doing other things at the same time. Always been the case with chat rooms that some users don't chat on main.

Imagine how chaotic it would be if everyone spoke on the main screen who was logged into the room.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Always thought rooms were for chatting ........not lurking and doing other stuff at the same time.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dont you just hate lurkers lurking in a room looking daft! :(

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dont you just hate lurkers lurking in a room looking daft! :(
Jude only you look daft with your replies.

How on earth can everyone really talk on main - Look at Lobby 194 people in the room and screen is very busy already with what 20- 30 max talking.

Wish people would step back and think - they could be talking in private, waiting for a friend to come online.... loads of reasons.

So not daft at all.

Last edited:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
" Sop not daft at all." First ty for that quote LG..... SOP in my other site room meant Senior operator/room admin which I am and it nice you think I am not daft lol.

I dont visit lobby here and so have no idea who goes in or who says what..... but if chatters visit chat rooms surely it is to chat and not just manage a sit in?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
No thanks....I will refrain from that.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
London guy seems to think everyone is against him............and he aint even a spider lol

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
" Sop not daft at all." First ty for that quote LG..... SOP in my other site room meant Senior operator/room admin which I am and it nice you think I am not daft lol.

I dont visit lobby here and so have no idea who goes in or who says what..... but if chatters visit chat rooms surely it is to chat and not just manage a sit in?

You love picking me up on typos BIG DEAL this is not school! you might what to take a closer look at your posts and judge others too but no you won't.

If you don't visit all rooms how do you know users are just lurking!

Back