Members 'Online Now'...!

zarfas15la

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
pictures are so much easier to remember... got to find the right one...???

M

mrbell1984

I was logged in today but forgot I left my laptop on. It was logged in all day as well but didn't mean to be. I wasn't near the laptop. It does happen.

Honeydrop

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have been in the chatroom a handful of times and chat in private. It looks like most people who use the the main screen know each other and have inside jokes. How do you expect a new person to join in?. Some people in chat rooms and in life don't wish to be the centre of attention and are happy to talk/chat to people on a one to one basis. That's how you really get to know someone in life? Not sure you really get to know anyone on a chat site. I think calling people lurkers is probably another reason they will never join the main chat. The question should be...How can we make new people or people that are shy etc want to to take part in main chat? If it's not an option to try then leave the one to one chatters in peace without discrediting them.

P

Paul-UK

some are in pm,some shy, some just not the confidence or desire to chat in the room i guess, some lurking, some cba chat and some i expecting keeping watch in case someone over friendly with "their " property prob..the site will just list the users who are in..nothing more, nothing less

Last edited by a moderator:
Back