You're stuck for 24 hours in the last game you played, where are you and what are you doing

JoJoTia3rd

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine would be Lemmings and I am currently trying to stop em being spiked lol

FYRSBABY

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Stuck in candy crush friends trying to beat the jelly queen

Nightsky

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Scrabble, trying to find a word with the bigger numbers.

L

LiveWales

Stuck on a crossword, should you just fill in with any letter and tell everyone you finished the Times crossword.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Playing the board game 'Escape from Colditz'. My then partner would be playing the Germans, and i'd be a British Officer still trying to acquire the wherewithal to affect an escape. And because the game is so complicated, we'd be arguing about the rules until we gave up on it.

L

LiveWales

Playing the board game 'Escape from Colditz'. My then partner would be playing the Germans, and i'd be a British Officer still trying to acquire the wherewithal to affect an escape. And because the game is so complicated, we'd be arguing about the rules until we gave up on it.
Sounds like a good game, not the arguing bit of course

S

Saphire

My OH hates to lose at anything. We play scrabble a lot, and, without bragging, I am rather good, so he loses a lot.
I keep saying I wont play again, but I always do.:rolleyes:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sounds like a good game
I think it came out in the 1970s to cash in on the popular TV Series 'Colditz', but it never caught on. Probably because the game is so complicated.
I've still got it, it's in the loft somewhere. I keep meaning to get it down and give it to the charity shop. Someone would be made up with it. One man's trash is another man's treasure, as they say. :)
My OH hates to lose at anything. We play scrabble a lot, and, without bragging, I am rather good, so he loses a lot.
I keep saying I wont play again, but I always do.:rolleyes:
At times you're tempted to let them win, just for some peace :rolleyes:

L

LiveWales

I think it came out in the 1970s to cash in on the popular TV Series 'Colditz', but it never caught on. Probably because the game is so complicated.
I've still got it, it's in the loft somewhere. I keep meaning to get it down and give it to the charity shop. Someone would be made up with it. One man's trash is another man's treasure, as they say. :)

At times you're tempted to let them win, just for some peace :rolleyes:
You should see how much its worth

L

LiveWales

Broken Sword 2 i can feel my inteligence level dropping, i keep cheating :oops:

Back