Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What's grown worse during lockdown?
1) The driving of people used to open roads and reduced police or
2) Peoples manners in supermarkets ?

D

DanNorfolk

My parents hate lockdown because it has stolen valuable time the young take for granted.

I hate lockdown because strangers smile and ask are you OK and actually mean it.

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well we don't know that for sure yet. But i think there could be limited access to services and the things people can do, who choose not to have the vaccine. So much for so called equality, right? A policy like that would create an underclass, so i think we have to be aware of that.
If i had told you about this in 2019 before the pandemic occurred, you would have been calling for the men in white coats to come and collect me.
And now they're talking about boosters. But why would you need boosters if these vaccines are as effective as they say they are? So there are still many questions and decisions taken that make any logical sense. I even asked my mum that question, and she said because she needs them. But why do you need boosters if you've taken these vaccines. It's complete and utter madness.

I totally agree with you, what's the purpose of the boosters if the vaccine is what we need ? Unfortunately I have little or no faith in the system anymore but for the sake of survival or mere existence I must comply . Good luck and good health to you and yours :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Life cha cha.png

M

Markie

And now they're talking about boosters. But why would you need boosters if these vaccines are as effective as they say they are? So there are still many questions and decisions taken that make any logical sense. I even asked my mum that question, and she said because she needs them. But why do you need boosters if you've taken these vaccines. It's complete and utter madness.
I did a little reading into this Craig, and it seems that some vaccines can last a lifetime while others, like the Flu vaccine are needed annually.
Scientists don't yet know how long the protection given by the Covid19 vaccine will last, so they are issuing booster vaccines to hopefully stop people getting infected over the coming winter period.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I did a little reading into this Craig, and it seems that some vaccines can last a lifetime while others, like the Flu vaccine are needed annually.
Scientists don't yet know how long the protection given by the Covid19 vaccine will last, so they are issuing booster vaccines to hopefully stop people getting infected over the coming winter period.
I was just reading about the Pfeizer vaccine on the NET and it`s a bit more complex than the UkChat experts think :). It`s new Genome tecnique and eventually the giant Pharmacuticals are hoping to create vaccines against Cancers . Surely that has to be a good thing ?. It`s only a news article but i`d probably be hung if i included a link.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pfizer has admitted it could ditch German firm that made its Covid jab

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
I will not take the vaccine ..I will not xxwhite_dovexx i am . .I will not take it in my smoke .. I will not take it with my coke. I will not take it xxwhite_dovexx I am . Cheers !!

B

Bad_Influence

I will not take the vaccine ..I will not xxwhite_dovexx i am . .I will not take it in my smoke .. I will not take it with my coke. I will not take it xxwhite_dovexx I am . Cheers !!

Careful. Comments like that will get the forum shut down.

Firefly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Knowing that, due to restrictions on international travel, the only reason that I have available to me to see my parents or siblings is that one of them has died.

Squidgy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I loved lockdown apart from missing going on holiday abroad

T

thecakelady

The most annoying part of lockdown for me has been the different rules for Wales and England and not being able to see my family. They have been free to travel within the UK while I've been told to 'stay at home' , only venturing out on foot for local exercise or for 'essential journeys', and recently it's been vice versa. Hopefully we'll all be free in a couple of weeks and will be able to visit again soon.
The other ironic thing is that numerous workmen have legally been allowed to work in my house for several days/weeks, yet my own family or next door neighbours haven't been allowed to cross the threshold! The rules have been inconsistent and confusing to say the least!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well we don't know that for sure yet. But i think there could be limited access to services and the things people can do, who choose not to have the vaccine. So much for so called equality, right? A policy like that would create an underclass, so i think we have to be aware of that.
If i had told you about this in 2019 before the pandemic occurred, you would have been calling for the men in white coats to come and collect me.
All vaccines need boosters i think ? It`s the way they operate. Maybe not ,i`m not an expert.

Back