Your reason to hate Lockdown

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Most people have a reason to hate this Lockdown and not everyone has the same reason. This is a weak look at the reasons people have to be out of lockdown.

Slayer

Al-Qur'an 2:21.
Reaction score
Can't cruise on my penny board with a mask on. Whole new ball game to do that. For that reason, I *dislike* lockdown :3

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's going to differ from each person. But for me it's going out for meals, going out with friends in general and working out at the gym. A positive of the lockown has been the opportunity to re-evaluate. I think a lot of people have thought about the things they may have taken for granted before this all happened. So with a negative there's always some positive to come from it too.

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The Lockdown seem to be a divide and control mechanism .I have no doubt something is brewing out there , however I like to be able to have a choice , not be " dictated" I have to stay in.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I haven't stolen a handbag off an old lady this year!

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Never said I would but someone devious might note it will be the more mature ladies who will be vaccinated first and available for dates. A gallant young man who might recover and return their handbag could be very appreciated...
But like I said, that's not me. I'm just stating things I have to be proud about.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
LOL, you make me laugh sometimes .
You may laugh but I wonder if you'll be holding on to your handbag more or less next time you go out? LOL

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ohhh what are the implications there Manorgasmian ? You're saying I'm and old lady ??? Respect your elders boy LOL

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Boy? I'll have you know I have shoes with laces now if I choose to wear them. Besides you ain't that far ahead of me and If I've had my vaccine you should be deserving of a jab in the near future.

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Boy? I'll have you know I have shoes with laces now if I choose to wear them. Besides you ain't that far ahead of me and If I've had my vaccine you should be deserving of a jab in the near future.

I want my vaccine but I'm not in a rush. I do want to travel though and it's definitely a requirement....BUT the quarantine nonsense is ridiculously out of control. Ok Lego Man ...proud of you "man" :D

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I want my vaccine but I'm not in a rush. I do want to travel though and it's definitely a requirement....BUT the quarantine nonsense is ridiculously out of control. Ok Lego Man ...proud of you "man" :D

Well we don't know that for sure yet. But i think there could be limited access to services and the things people can do, who choose not to have the vaccine. So much for so called equality, right? A policy like that would create an underclass, so i think we have to be aware of that.
If i had told you about this in 2019 before the pandemic occurred, you would have been calling for the men in white coats to come and collect me.
And now they're talking about boosters. But why would you need boosters if these vaccines are as effective as they say they are? So there are still many questions and decisions taken that make any logical sense. I even asked my mum that question, and she said because she needs them. But why do you need boosters if you've taken these vaccines. It's complete and utter madness.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Probably two or three stone over weight chunk, Ollie lol. I think most of us have been guilty of overindulgence since the lockdowns, especially when the gyms have been closed too. And we're nearly at the Easter period, where we'll indulge in our favourite Easter Eggs.

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Probably two or three stone over weight chunk, Ollie lol. I think most of us have been guilty of overindulgence since the lockdowns, especially when the gyms have been closed too. And we're nearly at the Easter period, where we'll indulge in our favourite Easter Eggs.

pmsl yeah true more to add on if can get to the shops its like having 236 day lockdown the day you let out the govt decide on a 221 national lockdown lol

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
pmsl yeah true more to add on if can get to the shops its like having 236 day lockdown the day you let out the govt decide on a 221 national lockdown lol

Going out to the shops is the most exciting part of their day for most people now lol.

Back