Your legal questions answered, by Tommy Robinson.

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
He is obviously a very intelligent man
iu

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you don’t like our proudly diverse, multicultural country, cities and more, then I suggest you leave.

You mean people like Mothin Ali?

1715061389572.png

THE Green Party is investigating Mothin Ali who shouted “Allahu Akbar!” after being elected and had a history of inciting hostility against a Jewish rabbi.

Is this the Britain your so proud of?

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Let's see if/when Donald Trump gets into office again. His popularity indicates how the majority of Americans feel. Liberalism doesn't work. Globalism is an unworkable concept. All these idealists need to face up to reality and let those with some semblance of decency and common sense take over.
Tommy Robinson may be a thug but at least he's doing something, and hopefully he's laying the foundations for Britain to return to what it should be....a white, Christian country.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A little message for the racists, fascists and gammon lads: You lost, get over it.

If you don’t like our proudly diverse, multicultural country, cities and more, then I suggest you leave.

I’ve heard that Rwanda is supposed to be great and very safe.

Try kicking off at the government or the police there.

I dare you.

Go on.

Off you f.uck, with your anger, whining, bitching, playing the victim and snowflakery moaning.

Run!!

I do love your actually asking people who were born and raised here, to go away because they don't ascribe to the idea that the country will change if we bring in to many people not accustomed to our culture, our way of life and our beliefs.

Care to elaborate why you don't like us simple people who were born here?

Back