Your legal questions answered, by Tommy Robinson.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
TOMMY Robinson is in the sh** again after losing a libel case against a bullied Syrian teenager. Class. With his extensive knowledge of English law, here he answers your legal questions.

Dear Tommy, my neighbour’s leylandii are blocking the light to our new conservatory. What legal recourse do I have? Yours, Hugh

Kick the f**ker’s head in. The law can’t touch you for that. If he’s one of ‘them’ or a leftie, me and a couple of the lads can pop round and intimidate him while pretending to be ‘journalists’.

Dear Tommy, I have badly libelled someone with strong racist overtones. What should I do? Susan

Susan, I’m assuming you have a legion of gullible followers who will send you money. Just start a crowdfunding whip round and you might even make a profit.

Dear Tommy, I wish to change my name. Do I need to see a solicitor? Yours, Iain Horseanus

I speak from experience here, Iain, and no, it costs just £42.44. I’d go for something working class-sounding, like ‘Robinson’ or ‘Tommy’. Basically anything that will prevent you being called a girl by your football hooligan mates.

Dear Tommy, I kicked a police officer in the head during a ‘domestic’, started a mass brawl, and put in fraudulent mortgage applications. What should I do? Graham

Sorry Gra, that’s completely outside my sphere of expertise.

Dear Tommy, I bought a strimmer from a friend for £20. It broke after its first use, and now he refuses to give me my money back. Should I go to the small claims court, or should I write it off for the sake of our friendship? Paul

Paul, you need a strimmer because otherwise the ‘weeds’ will take over ‘the garden’. I think you know what I’m saying here.

Dear Tommy, after a variety of convictions the courts have lost patience with me, and I’m headed for clinky. Do you have any advice? Davo

As a top legal advisor, almost a barrister, I’d suggest: go for the veggie food option in prison – you get bigger portions and the meat sausages will make you want to barf. Also watch your back in the showers and sleep with a weapon under your pillow.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When your front bench has run out of energy and new ideas ......always dust off Tommy Robinson.

Always good for headlines and draws attention from the fact deputy leader may have been caught with a hand in the cookie jar.

Kev45

Reaction score
In a move which has startled many of his most committed followers on Facebook, the 'activist' and 'political' manboy, Tommy Robinson, has announced he has converted to Islam.

Robinson, also known as Andrew McMaster, Paul Harris, Wayne King, and Stephen Lennon, and whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, told his fans that:

"There's bin a lotta fings said about Islam, and a lotta bad blood between me and Muslims, but they ain't a bad sort, really."

The Real News caught up with 'Robinson' in Luton town centre as he went shopping for a prayer mat, and Muslim garb. He had, he said, been "lookin inta fings"'.

"I bin lookin' inta fings, an it's time we all got togetha, an tried to get on togetha, instead've all this disputin' an stuff."

Religion was a serious matter, he went on, which was why he was getting serious.

"Religion is a serious matter, that's why I'm getting serious. I'll still go t'football, though, and kick f@ck out of skinny lads an wotnots!"

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Kev's so 2015 :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
TOMMY Robinson, an ‘activist’ and ‘campaigner’ and ex-football hooligan, has attacked the press for silencing him, every media outlet has confirmed.

The liberal elite are stopping my message from getting out, Robinson said, supported by the Telegraph, Times, Sun, and Daily Mail and GB News.

Stephen Malley, a staunch supporter of Robinson, said, How can people hear about Tommy’s position on Islam and immigration when the mainstream press limit coverage to just somewhere between daily and constant?

Malley added: “And it’s not just the newspapers, television is just as bad. Yesterday I turned a national broadcaster on at 6pm and there wasn’t a single headline mentioning Tommy. It’s just yet another example of the lefty liberal bias perpetuated by Cbeebies.”

Professor Henry Brubaker, from the Institute for Studies, agreed that Robinson is being silenced: Technically, Tommy Robinson doesn’t exist. It’s just an alias used by the very middle-class Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. So Tommy Robinson hasn’t said or done anything, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon has.

He added: Robinson’s views have been widely condemned across the political spectrum, presumably after people have had to first guess what they were.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Interesting @Kev45

The creep is hiding replies on 'X' Twitter

Dunno why he would huh? Scroll down for the original.

1714162645507.png

(the original) He had to hide the reply below. LOL

Nazi tom.jpeg

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
For 20 minutes I've been racking my brain trying to think of all the right wing terrorists in jail in the UK . I gave up and looked it up :)

Home Office figures show that, as of 31 March this year, 232 people were in custody for terrorism-connected offences, of whom two-thirds (64 per cent) were categorised as holding Islamist-extremist views, while more than one-quarter (28 per cent) were associated with extreme right-wing ideologies.

Hmmm.... its not the far right you need to be frit of :oops:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Depends on how one defines right wing.
To the mainstream media and government, anything slightly right of Jeremy Corbyn is an extremist.

It does baffle me, right wing extremists actually want less government, more independence.

How can that be fascistic?

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Your mixing nationalism up with fascism. The two are completely different.

Nationalism are party's like the SNP looking for independence and less government control.

Fascism are party's like the BNP. They want anyone not white deported and zero immigration.

There aims completely different.

I think if you're a member of a fascist party in the UK you're more likely to go to jail. I cant think of anyone in Scotland or Wales who've been arrested or jail for waving their national flags in public and demanding independence. If you do the same with the England flag and demand people be sent back you will under the UK's hate crimes laws.

Kev45

Reaction score
Interesting @Kev45

The best of British, with their Nazi salutes and all while the real movers and shakers are lurking in the shadows, unseen and unknown. The chubby middle-aged manboys in those images are lapping up all the attention, I mean, just look at the state of them, Millwall NF cast-offs from the 80s and that one grimacing in the first image looks like someone has just shoved a fist up his arse, with no lube, lol.

Look at that thing 4th from the left in the second image, I would run like f@ck just because that fat bastard would swallow me up like a seal devouring a sardine.

Is that what patriotism really looks like, the best of British, right... f@cking embarrassing...

"...who had my back covered all day yesterday..."

It really wasn't the battle for Goose Green Tommy, you silly c@unt, there were 3,000 police chaperoning (protecting) the few hundred bozos who attended and including you. :)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The best of British, with their Nazi salutes and all while the real movers and shakers are lurking in the shadows, unseen and unknown. The chubby middle-aged manboys in those images are lapping up all the attention, I mean, just look at the state of them, Millwall NF cast-offs from the 80s and that one grimacing in the first image looks like someone has just shoved a fist up his arse, with no lube, lol.

Look at that thing 4th from the left in the second image, I would run like f@ck just because that fat bastard would swallow me up like a seal devouring a sardine.

Is that what patriotism really looks like, the best of British, right... f@cking embarrassing...

"...who had my back covered all day yesterday..."

It really wasn't the battle for Goose Green Tommy, you silly c@unt, there were 3,000 police chaperoning (protecting) the few hundred bozos who attended and including you. :)
LOL *applause*

Yeah, the best of British patriots! Stomping all over the Cenotaph, cans of Stella in their grubby paws, puking and pissing over the dead, fighting with the police, screaming Nazi slogans, showing how they respect those who fought to stop Nazi's c.unts like them. *SMFH* - Beyond embarrassing.

And as for the c.unts who defend them. Far right c.unts will always Nazi and pretend its something else entirely.

If it Sieg Heils like a Nazi. Acts like a Nazi. Waddles like a Nazi. Chants like a Nazi. Looks like a Nazi. Smells like a Nazi and quacks like a f.ucking Nazi. Its a c.unting f.ucking seal swallowing Nazi!

PS: you wouldn't need to run. Just walk away fast. That lot, couldn't run to save their lives. Slow waddle at the best, if that!

Bring back National Service, I say. Sort those f'ucking Nazi supporting morons out!

Jumpers for goal posts.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
'Celebrating St Georges day with a little riot and breaking into areas where they are not allowed to be.
No surprise it is Tommy Robinson's Nazi boi's from the Cenotaph.'

Of course Tommy f.ucked off in a taxi before it all went down. LOL ran away like the coward he is. Wonder if he was sprinting to the cab while wearing Nike trainers, like his Nazi m8 Looza Fux!

video via BoS on X and the Metropolitan police

Last edited:

Kev45

Reaction score
That lot, couldn't run to save their lives. Slow waddle at the best, if that!

I watched a programme some years ago about Russian and other Eastern European "patriots" whatever you want to call them. These young men were constantly training, including armed and unarmed combat, and were extremely fit. You just knew that they could look after themselves in a "real" fight. Their sole ambition was to join the Armed Forces to serve their countries and my point is if you are going to talk the talk, then walk the walk, and these young men did.

Whereas our shouty so-called "patriots" prefer to chug on the Stella instead, as you said, and while they sit on their fat arses in some flea infested shithole with boastful tales about when 30 of them jumped two innocent "civilians" in a dark alley during the good old days. Ex NF member and EDL founder Tommy Robinson, in HMP Belmarsh, sh** himself when he knew he would be among proper dangerous men. Who would murder him or give him a good hiding if he behaved like he did out on the street, and which is why he immediately asked to go into solitary alongside the sex offenders.

Bring back National Service, I say. Sort those f'ucking Nazi supporting morons out!

These sausages think serving a tour of duty is walking two miles home pissed, clutching a half gnawed kebab because they missed the last bus. The scenes at the Cenotaph were disgusting, young men who made the ultimate sacrifice before they had even had any lives of their own at and less than 80 years later disgraced by middle-aged pissheads giving Nazi salutes next to their memorial. :mad:

Kev45

Reaction score
Lol posted same time :p

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Your mixing nationalism up with fascism. The two are completely different.

Nationalism are party's like the SNP looking for independence and less government control.

Fascism are party's like the BNP. They want anyone not white deported and zero immigration.

There aims completely different.

I think if you're a member of a fascist party in the UK you're more likely to go to jail. I cant think of anyone in Scotland or Wales who've been arrested or jail for waving their national flags in public and demanding independence. If you do the same with the England flag and demand people be sent back you will under the UK's hate crimes laws.

Not at all, Nationalism is fine in it's real meaning.

The SNP is nationalistic true, but do you really think they will cut down govermental control if they devolve from the UK parliament?
Not at all.

As for the :-
"I think if you're a member of a fascist party in the UK you're more likely to go to jail. I cant think of anyone in Scotland or Wales who've been arrested or jail for waving their national flags in public and demanding independence. If you do the same with the England flag and demand people be sent back you will under the UK's hate crimes laws."

The point your making there is in the last sentence.. "If".

Remove that and re-evaluate your post.

Nationalism is not hate, it is acceptence.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It's important to recognize that laws regarding hate speech and hate crimes can vary from country to country, as can the enforcement of those laws. While freedom of expression is a fundamental right in many democratic societies, including the UK, there are legal limitations when it comes to speech that incites hatred or violence against particular groups based on characteristics such as race, ethnicity, religion, or nationality.

In the UK, actions or speech that are deemed to be motivated by hatred or prejudice towards certain groups can indeed lead to legal consequences, including arrest and potential prosecution. This applies regardless of whether the target is based on nationality, ethnicity, or any other protected characteristic.

While expressions of national identity and calls for independence are generally protected forms of speech, they must be conducted within the boundaries of the law, and any incitement to violence or hatred would likely be subject to legal scrutiny.

It's also worth noting that law enforcement agencies may prioritize certain types of crimes or behaviors based on various factors, including the perceived threat to public safety or national security. This can influence the frequency and nature of arrests or prosecutions related to specific issues.

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The big question is.....does he really care about what is happening in this country or is he and his followers just using it as an excuse to cause trouble? He is obviously a very intelligent man and knows how to manipulate people.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I feel he's more like Oswald Mosley. Oswald Mosley was frustrated by the two party state. He did try to work within it before turning to fascism. Think about Oswald Mosley's early career he was tipped as a future leader of the Conservative Party and future Prime Minister.

I think the reason for Mosley's behavior was the flying accident that he had in the First World War. Being moved too the trenches didn't help later. It's common for people who have bumps on their head to change their behavior and reasoning. I think this is what happened to Mosley.

Tommy Robinson shares the same frustration with the system Mosley did. There is no third way here you're either conservative or your labour. Anyone else will never get into power and never be able to affect change.

Question is if the UK operated a proportional representation system like many of the EU member states would people like Tommy Robinson have a place? Would he gain any support? The answer to that would be yes there are people out there who share his views and would vote for him.

Nationalism in England Scotland and Wales is growing it's only a matter of time before they find a leader. I'm not sure if that leader would be Tommy Robinson but who knows?

The only thing I am sure about is that the voting system needs reform. The first past the post system isn't working and not representing all views of all communities and this needs to change.

All it's doing right now it's protecting the two-party state and creating fringe parties and groups with extreme views outside of political system.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A little message for the racists, fascists and gammon lads: You lost, get over it.

If you don’t like our proudly diverse, multicultural country, cities and more, then I suggest you leave.

I’ve heard that Rwanda is supposed to be great and very safe.

Try kicking off at the government or the police there.

I dare you.

Go on.

Off you f.uck, with your anger, whining, bitching, playing the victim and snowflakery moaning.

Run!!

Back