You have 5 Days to Live..

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Capture.JPG..What would you wanna do in the time you have left ?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
1 Spend it with my boy ....
2 ^^
3 ^^
4 ^^
5 ^^

Nightsky

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Day 1. Have a big party for my family and friends.
2. Go for a drive in the country, and seaside.
3. Buy lots of presents for my children and grandchildren.
4. Run naked up the road, singing my head off
5. Spend hours cuddled up to my hub, and enjoy my last day.

S

Saphire

Day 1. Have a big party for my family and friends.
2. Go for a drive in the country, and seaside.
3. Buy lots of presents for my children and grandchildren.
4. Run naked up the road, singing my head off
5. Spend hours cuddled up to my hub, and enjoy my last day.
How very wanton.o_O

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
First of all, I would close my UKchat account. I wouldn't want my fellow forum'ers wondering what had happened to me, because I would surely be missed. :rolleyes: Then I would spend the days trying to do all the things I'd wanted to do, but never did do... On my final day I would spend it making love, so I could come and go at the same time. :)

S

Saphire

First of all, I would close my UKchat account. I wouldn't want my fellow forum'ers wondering what had happened to me, because I would surely be missed. :rolleyes: Then I would spend the days trying to do all the things I'd wanted to do, but never did do... On my final day I would spend it making love, so I could come and go at the same time. :)
:D:D:D

L

LiveWales

Let me know where you live i could help you out with the last one lol

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Brilliant.

C

CrazyCatLady

Plan and carry out a D.B Cooper. If unsuccessful, then I'd hardly be doing time for it :cool:
(Google is your friend!)

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
1. Sign up for the highest level of life insurance(assuming the end of day five will be a sudden death, non smoker, no health issues, my family can cash out after i perish)
2. Get my affairs in order(Make a will, sort out financials, write down my next of kin, plan a rough funeral on a piece of paper)
3. Sit back, relax, and try to enjoy the rest of my time on this planet without panicking or worrying.

Back