YAH Forum Chatters

J

JustinCredible

Are YAH chatters afraid to post on the forum? I only ask because 2 YAH mods tore the forum to shreds today.. stating quite clearly that they thought the forum a total waste of space a place for losers to hang out. This can't be right.
The forum is a useful addition to the site and its use should be encouraged not disrespected. So if you're feeling intimidated into silence - don't be. Use the forum to say what's on your mind..that's what it's there for. There shouldn't be any repercussions because we still have free speech in this country and what's said on the forum stays on the forum so you shouldn't get sanctioned when you go back into the chat room. Show your support for the forum by posting.. Thank you.

B

Beemovie

Are YAH chatters afraid to post on the forum? I only ask because 2 YAH mods tore the forum to shreds today.. stating quite clearly that they thought the forum a total waste of space a place for losers to hang out. This can't be right.
The forum is a useful addition to the site and its use should be encouraged not disrespected. So if you're feeling intimidated into silence - don't be. Use the forum to say what's on your mind..that's what it's there for. There shouldn't be any repercussions because we still have free speech in this country and what's said on the forum stays on the forum so you shouldn't get sanctioned when you go back into the chat room. Show your support for the forum by posting.. Thank you.
SHUT UP...Thank you.

J

JustinCredible

So basically the 2 YAH mods you have referred to have slated part of the site that allows them to sit in their utopia bubble. Nice eh, now we know what they really think of anything and anyone who deigns to have differing opinions!
At the time I did say that Admin wouldn't be happy about their forum being disrespected.. the conversation changed after that.. no
doubt chat history will be rewritten and that whole episode never happened . . . . . .

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not afraid to type here! (Under the bed trembling If anyone wants me)

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
At the time I did say that Admin wouldn't be happy about their forum being disrespected.. the conversation changed after that.. no
doubt chat history will be rewritten and that whole episode never happened . . . . . .
I am sure had the comments been complimentary, the script would have been so different pmsl

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The forum is designed for open debate. I wouldn't call it a waste of space if you can vent on the forums and keep it out of the chat.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As there seems to be a lot of iffy stuff said about YAH room ... why dont any of them reply to these threads so we can comment on their comments.. lol

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
DAMN i miss things. Me i chat in rooms mainly scotland room and pop in and out of YAH room, but i also have the odd opinion, grumble, laugh, sarcastic comment on here, and basically i do not care what anyone thinks. i am always civil and polite in chatrooms.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Best way to be Gem......I give as good as I get.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Morse = a system of signalling in which letters of the alphabet are represented by combinations of short and long signals.
That looks long to me Shak.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Best way to be Gem......I give as good as I get.
Hey Jude. In the movie Superman III, Clark Kent said to the "evil" Superman, "I can give as good as I get" when they were fighting.

Jones9492

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Why the bleeding hell to u complain about any thing are u an attention seeker to me your Judy a waste of space you get a life and stoop crying u make my gr@ndaughter seem so grown up she is only 2

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dont think he can......its not easy to talk complete garbage then translate lol :rolleyes:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Now now Jo_king......thats being catty.
I wonder if we could teach cats Engish?

Back