Woop Woop it's here again, Team Quiz, 2nd July

JoJoTia3rd

Staff member
Reaction score
Great news peoples the team quiz is back!! Calm down I know you're all excited like I am. Here's what you need to do... Each team has 4 chatters once you have decided who you would like on your team, you need to check with them to see if they are available to play :). Please leave your choice of chatters (full name) in a comment below you may also choose a team name if you so want. The quiz usually begins at 8.30pm but please be online by 8pm so the rules can be explained to those who haven't played before. The room shall be invite only and opened on the day of the quiz. The quiz isn't based on speed so please if you like having fun and meeting new people come along :)

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
FlapJackoctupuss, Elwood, MCFC and me!

Yorkie1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Can someone let karmacoda know me and my brat (daughter) are available for the quiz if she still wants to team up :) tell her to message me, cheers xxx

Yorkie1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Can someone let karmacoda know me and my brat (daughter) are available for the quiz if she still wants to team up :) tell her to message me, cheers xxx
Oh and incase your reading this karma lol daughters name is bazinger123, feel free to enter all name for the quiz xxx

Back