Woman declares she is "Ecosexual"

TemptingEnigma

Last time I was someone’s type I was giving blood.
Reaction score
Is this what we have come to ?? Giving trees human names and making them our lovers ?? I have heard guys talking about getting a woody, but .... c'mon ?!?!?! REALLY ?

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
Hmm. So she's branching out from being a tree hugger to someone who roots and leaves. Nothing unusual there from a casual relationship, other than the tree not giving consent.

It's a bit like the person who went to the massage parlour for a "happy ending", but the masseuse was sad, so his experience was a real tearjerker instead.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Is this what we have come to ?? Giving trees human names and making them our lovers ?? I have heard guys talking about getting a woody, but .... c'mon ?!?!?! REALLY ?

Could just be she likes to experience "Morning Wood"

TemptingEnigma

Reaction score
I wood rather knot have this post lumbering on. It's making me feel like a bit of a plank ! LOL

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I wood rather knot have this post lumbering on. It's making me feel like a bit of a plank ! LOL

I understand padawan, your fears are deep rooted.
:D

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
One can always leaf through the pages past until one permeats the rings of understaning.

TemptingEnigma

Reaction score
One can always leaf through the pages past until one permeats the rings of understaning.
This poor women is clearly a true dendrophile who feels changed and renewed by her evergreen love for her beloved Tim (the tree). There is really not mulch more to be said. LOL

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Oakay, Oakay- can you all stop taking the p!ss out of the poor beech! Yew lot are shocking!

Back