Wide hips and Wobbly bits.

LongDistanceRunner

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Oct 16, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
28
So, not caring what others want about your own body is really really important.

I don't have wide hips or wobbly bits, and I don't think I ever will. I'm just not built that way. I used to wish I had bigger breasts and longer legs so guys (and girls!) would notice me. I used to cry myself to sleep over it (and now I cringe thinking about myself being upset about it, because it's sooooo shallow). And guys too, being obsessed over lifting and biceps and the size of their... Like, honestly, I don't fucking care. It's the least important thing about a person.

You know what you can't put a tape measure around? The look in someone's eyes when they love you. That's what matters.
 

Scotslassie2

Expert on nothing
Joined
May 23, 2025
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
151
So, not caring what others want about your own body is really really important.

I don't have wide hips or wobbly bits, and I don't think I ever will. I'm just not built that way. I used to wish I had bigger breasts and longer legs so guys (and girls!) would notice me. I used to cry myself to sleep over it (and now I cringe thinking about myself being upset about it, because it's sooooo shallow). And guys too, being obsessed over lifting and biceps and the size of their... Like, honestly, I don't fucking care. It's the least important thing about a person.

You know what you can't put a tape measure around? The look in someone's eyes when they love you. That's what matters.
here here LOL
 

Fizzz

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Mar 15, 2024
Messages
85
Reaction score
54
Am all about the base me , have a wondeful long lasting and meaningful relationship with calories and my husband loves it
 
Back
Top