Why

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why do most of these room end up with huge arguments or music stuff by altair. Hes got loads of rooms some with the same name. Even rooms that having nothing to do with music hes taken over. Altair just stick to one music room Im sure everyone will appreciate it. And people lets be nice, like wot I am.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why do most of these room end up with huge arguments or music stuff by altair. Hes got loads of rooms some with the same name. Even rooms that having nothing to do with music hes taken over. Altair just stick to one music room Im sure everyone will appreciate it. And people lets be nice, like wot I am.
here here SuperNova,

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Eh?...What 'ROOM'S' are you on about?..

I'm not in any 'ROOMS'....they are POSTS in the MUSIC or OTHER sections of the site....!!

I'm using this site how it was meant to be used. It's a bluddy shame not many others do the same.

As i have said before. If you don't like something...NO ONE is Forcing you to 'Click on it'..

Damn you fucking boring whatnots.;)

Last edited:

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
cant help seeing them they are in every single post from top downwards,, and please forgive me,,posts

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
cant help seeing them they are in every single post from top downwards,, and please forgive me,,posts

So i get busy on here once in a while?...BIG FUN eh..! I'm not on here EVERYDAY...!

I make up for that in my own way.

Don't like it... **** off..!

Or you could contribute?....Oh but that's too hard to post a fave song innit?..

Balls.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So i get busy on here once in a while?...BIG FUN eh..! I'm not on here EVERYDAY...!

I make up for that in my own way.

Don't like it... **** off..!

Or you could contribute?....Oh but that's too hard to post a fave song innit?..

Balls.
Yes but when you are you do nothing but cause sh**.

Perhaps it's you that should take the hint!!

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Look at how you messed up my word game thread with stupid videos

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Eh?...What 'ROOM'S' are you on about?..

I'm not in any 'ROOMS'....they are POSTS in the MUSIC or OTHER sections of the site....!!

I'm using this site how it was meant to be used. It's a bluddy shame not many others do the same.

As i have said before. If you don't like something...NO ONE is Forcing you to 'Click on it'..

Damn you fucking boring whatnots.;)
And who said your way of using the site is the right way....

B

Beemovie

Because he's an idiot Supernova

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You don't come to cause sh**? Hmmm read back all your posts for the last 24 hours.

I have no need to read back MY post's.....Over the past 24 hours i have been...Fucking MENTAL?...Is THAT what YOU wan't to hear sad boy?

For **** sake **** off...!

Back