Why

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i think its time to grow up ,and stop pick picking! you only look at what you want to read... its very simple,, ,,, like this one ,, i wont be reading any more,,, im here to have fun :)
And of course you don't pick by making forum posts that are clearly having a dig *cough* the ranting forum post or replying to the 7 page post having a dig a me.

Take off the rose tinted glasses you only see what you want to see and like Altair perhaps need to look at your self. Funny how you won't be looking at this one anymore but bet you any money if it was about me you would be wetting your self replying....

Last edited:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nice eyeball Doris..........is it yours?

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i think its time to grow up ,and stop pick picking! you only look at what you want to read... its very simple,, ,,, like this one ,, i wont be reading any more,,, im here to have fun :)
and that entirely your choice doris, mine was asking why every post ends with arguments and of altairs music and I did that

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Depends who posts what, where Super..........some of these odd guys like to post where its not wanted. :confused:

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thank you Bee, nice of you to say just keep sending the complements x

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
WHY......do u post such rubbish LG.
I post rubbish ? Right Jude you tell how your post contributed in anyway to this thread ? Why would you even feel the need to mention another users profile picture mid way through a forum discussion.

Stop trying to make me wrong!

It's you that posts rubbish! You see me as a easy target plenty of others challenge you but you don't say a word back.

You my dear are a TROLL

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I post rubbish ? Right Jude you tell how your post contributed in anyway to this thread ? Why would you even feel the need to mention another users profile picture mid way through a forum discussion.

Stop trying to make me wrong!

It's you that posts rubbish! You see me as a easy target plenty of others challenge you but you don't say a word back.

You my dear are a TROLL

And YOU LG.....Have way too much time on your hands. Go out and work for 10-12 hours a day 5-6 days a week....Then when you have done that come back here.

Can you do that>>>>Are you even capable?!

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And YOU LG.....Have way too much time on your hands. Go out and work for 10-12 hours a day 5-6 days a week....Then when you have done that come back here.

Can you do that>>>>Are you even capable?!

How very wrong you are. You make too many assumptions

I work full time thanks!

When I log on and off is my business. Have you heard of this thing called a mobile phone? You can even get internet on them now.

Go troll elsewhere. You another one that gives it large to me but don't say boo to any one else who challenges you here.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

I work full time thanks!

When I log on and off is my business. Have you heard of this thing called a mobile phone? You can even get internet on them now.

Go troll elsewhere. You another one that gives it large to me but don't say boo to any one else who challenges you here.

Most folks here know that i am NOT a Troll....Do you even know the meaning of the word?

YOU DO NOT WORK FULL TIME. Stop kidding yourself.

Fine by me if you want to carry on your cherade.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

I work full time thanks!

Can you name ANYONE who has challenged ME here?

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Most folks here know that i am NOT a Troll....Do you even know the meaning of the word?

YOU DO NOT WORK FULL TIME. Stop kidding yourself.

Fine by me if you want to carry on your cherade.
Altair run along

I don't have to prove anything to you.

You chat sh** - I have no idea where this obsession with me working had come from. Maybe you should look at times I post it don't take a genius to workout a pattern! I post weekends and in the evenings you act like I'm here 247.

Just do me a favour and piss off you are a first class Twat

Back