Why two-tier policing is bollocks: A guide for far-right idiots.

Kev45

Devils advocate? Contrarian ego strokers.
Reaction score
STRUGGLING to explain to a right-wing acquaintance why two-tier policing is a flawed concept? Forward them this straightforward guide.

Policing is a spectrum

If policing has tiers, it has way more than two. These range from stern words for a faulty car headlight to using riot batons if you’re determined to smash up a mosque. You have to accept that the law operates on a scale, unless you think that the woman looting clothes shops should have been trampled to death by a 1300-pound police horse, which seems a bit excessive for fake crocs.

The usual gobshites think it’s real

If sun lounger activist Tommy Robinson and career grifter Nigel Farage think that two-tier policing exists, then you’re safe to mentally file it away under ‘probable nonsense’. In fact, you should apply this policy to the rest of the bullshit they spout. You’ll gradually feel much happier, and maybe your estranged children will start talking to you again.

There’s a difference between protesting and rioting

This should be obvious, but you appear to be struggling. Peaceful protestors responding to the climate crisis or Palestine tend not to get beaten over the head with batons. Because they’re not using violence, and you’re explicitly there to cause aggro and have turned a main road into a battle zone. Still not sinking in? Would it help if this was explained via the medium of sock puppets? Stamp once for yes.

It’s part of a wider web of bullshit

Two-tier policing is a myth. Not a fun myth like Robin Hood or dragons, but an evil one like the great replacement theory. Crucially, though, neither of them are real. The government doesn’t have a big police switch that they flick to ‘severe’ whenever white people kick off. And if they did they’d save it for vigils by harmless student girls.

You threw f**king bricks and set stuff on fire

Sorry to keep banging on about this, but you did loot shops, set fire to a hotel and throw bricks at police. That’s why they were pretty heavy-handed with you. Not because you’re white or working class or follow Laurence Fox on X. Although arguably the latter should incur a tier of police brutality all of its own.

Kev45

Reaction score
That there two tier policing, right?

“From boy, 14, to pensioner, 69: 100 people charged over riots named”

“Counterprotest...”

Adnan Ghafoor, 31

Adnan Ghafoor, 31, of Leeds, has been charged with Affray in Leeds. Pleaded guilty, remanded in custody and will be sentenced on August 9.

Anis Ashfaq, 30

Anis Ashfaq, 30, [born June 1994], of Leeds, has been charged with Affray in Leeds. Pleaded guilty, remanded in custody and will be sentenced on August 9.

Nazam Hussain, 24

Nazam Hussain, 24, of Leeds, has been charged with Affray in Leeds. Pleaded guilty, remanded in custody and will be sentenced on August 9.

Hasan Yousif, 26

Hasan Yousif, 26, of Leeds, has been charged with Affray in Leeds. Pleaded guilty, remanded in custody and will be sentenced on August 9.

Zain Akbar, 22

Zain Akbar, 22, of Leeds, has been charged with Affray in Leeds. Pleaded guilty, remanded in custody and will be sentenced on August 9.

Faheem Akhtar Rehman, 25

Faheem Akhtar Rehman, 25, of Leeds, has been charged with Affray in Leeds. Pleaded guilty, remanded in custody and will be sentenced on August 9.

Sameer Ali, 21

Sameer Ali, 21, of Leeds, has been charged with Affray in Leeds. Pleaded guilty, remanded in custody and will be sentenced on August 9."

etc.

Kev45

Reaction score

“Judge Guy Kearl KC is outlining the demonstrations in Leeds - the two men attended an anti-racism demonstration, while there was also an anti-immigration demonstration.”​

Adnan Ghafoor jailed for 18 months for affray​

published at 13:04​

13:04​

Breaking​

Adnan Ghafoor, 31, of Spen Bank, Leeds is jailed for 18 months for affray. He will also serve a consecutive period of 12 months for breach of a previous suspended sentence. It means the total sentence will be two-and-a-half years.

Sameer Ali jailed for 20 months for affray published at 13:01​

13:01Breaking​

Sameer Ali, 21, of WestPark Drive, Leeds, is jailed for 20 months for affray.

Etc etc as they all get sentenced today.

Kev45

Reaction score
[IMG alt="Altair"]https://ukchat.com/forum/data/avatars/m/3/3927.jpg?1693138867[/IMG]

Altair

Web Master​

JoinedFeb 25, 2018Messages4,725Reaction score1,943

Sunday at 1:27 PM
"None of these protests these protests were 'Organised'....Not by ANYONE."

Far-right riots across England have been fuelled by online disinformation ever since a group sprang up on a Russian-owned app to exploit a tragedy in which three children were killed.

The first riot took place in Southport on 30 July in response to the deaths of Bebe King, six, Elsie Dot Stancombe, seven, and Alice Dasilva Aguiar, nine. They were attending a dance class in the town the day before when they were killed in a multiple stabbing which left eight other children injured.

Axel Rudakubana, who has been charged with their murders, was not initially named due to being 17 when he was arrested. This is when misinformation about the suspect became rife online, with many claiming that he was a Muslim and asylum seeker – both untrue.

Following the killings, a broadcast channel on messaging app Telegram was set up, titled ‘Southport Wake Up’. It would remain open for nearly a week, amassing over 13,000 members.

The earliest messages in the channel were used to organise and mobilise the far-right rioters in Southport on 30 July who attacked a mosque. It remained open, sharing locations for rioters to mobilise over the weekend, with some of the plans resulting in widespread disorder and destruction of property.

:oops:

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Number of arrests for the 'far right' riots - so far 595, it'll be double that by monday

Number of arrests for Harehills riots is 27 -

riots in Rochdale after the MAnchester airport incidenct is 0 so far

and the far left one in Croydon is 10

It's not equal treatment or even close.

Kev45

Reaction score
If policing has tiers, it has way more than two. These range from stern words for a faulty car headlight to using riot batons if you’re determined to smash up a mosque. You have to accept that the law operates on a scale, unless you think that the woman looting clothes shops should have been trampled to death by a 1300-pound police horse, which seems a bit excessive for fake crocs.

Read above^^^^

A lot more men attended the recent national riots, with the sole intention of rioting, and so of course a lot more men have now been arrested nationally as a direct consequence (and women).

It's pretty clear to most people that ANYONE being identified as a rioter, is being charged with rioting, once they have been located, if they can be located quickly and no matter how long it takes.

Fun fact of the day, of those arrested in the Whitehall riot, 70% have prior convictions for criminal offences.

“What I want to make really clear is that those we’ve arrested aren’t protesters, patriots or decent citizens. They’re thugs and criminals. Around 70 per cent have previous convictions for weapon possession, violence, drugs and other serious offences. Some have football banning orders.”

It will not surprise me if this figure is reflected nationally, and we do already know that a good chunk of those convicted do have prior criminal convictions.

I am sure the exact figures will be released in the near future.

Normal working class people protesting, right?

And of course, it is far EASIER to apprehend rioters with a prior criminal conviction from existing police databases. Compared to a rioter with no previous criminal convictions at all and who may not even live in that local area and in a lot of cases didn't.

I am sure over the coming weeks and months the police will release images to the press and more arrests will follow.

I mean, it's not like these issues are hugely complex, and using up valuable resources from an already overstretched police force, is it.

If you are STUPID enough to riot without covering your face, (or your tatoo's) then OBVIOUSLY you will be arrested more quickly if you are already a known criminal (or live locally). :)

Kev45

Reaction score
Two tier policing, right?

The police doing NOTHING (because they couldn't) while violent thugs, the baying mob, smash into a hotel housing innocent men women and children.

Hundreds against a dozen or so brave police officers.

Big tough guys while they outnumbered the police.

Now crying like children in court when they receive prison sentences. :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
and the far left one in Croydon is 10

Oh, I just noticed this.

Now peaceful protest, according to his own link, is being described as a riot because a mighty15 people (not ten) were arrested for across the entire capital.

Yes, quite clearly it is evidence of mass rioting and two tier policing.

The far-right were quite obviously not going to appear now that the numbers are not stacked in their favour.

That there far-right “patriot civil war” isn't going to last very long, is it...

From his own link, which he is attempting, deceitfully, to pass off as a mass “far-left” riot.

Inside Croydon had been made aware earlier this week that an English Defence League-style “protest” outside Norfolk House, on Wellesley Road – known locally for housing refugees”.

“Croydon Mosque had also received warnings that it was a potential target of the far-right Islamophobes.”

DAC Valentine described the thousands of anti-fascists who took to the streets in Walthamstow and Finchley as passing “without major incident or disruption”.

But he added: “However, officers did face anti-social behaviour from a small group in Croydon who were not related to any protest, but were intent on causing trouble.” :)

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you are STUPID enough to riot without covering your face, (or your tatoo's) then OBVIOUSLY you will be arrested more quickly if you are already a known criminal (or live locally). :)

The far left protests were mostly locals and the Harehills one was much as violent as most far right stuff, but you crack on Kev

Kev45

Reaction score
The far left protests were mostly locals and the Harehills one was much as violent as most far right stuff, but you crack on Kev

I will crack on, you blatantly lied about imaginary “far-left” riots in Croydon. When in fact it was a group of 50 Muslim youths waiting for the far-right rioters who intended attacking their Mosque.

As such, I don't need to respond to your other allegations. :)

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
The far left protests
No such thing as left or right but of course you're correct, it was just families who are concerned.
trying to convince people on his level of wokeness is futile I wouldn't waste my time...
he'll learn soon enough.

Kev45

Reaction score
No such thing as left or right but of course you're correct, it was just families who are concerned.
trying to convince people on his level of wokeness is futile I wouldn't waste my time...
he'll learn soon enough.

I'll respond to this on the other thread.

This one, a sly one, has had his ego hurtied and sly digs instead of the “iggy” he stated will be the order of the day. :)

Kev45

Reaction score
Yet you did. See you on the other thread. Give me 15 minutes. :)

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I will crack on, you blatantly lied about imaginary “far-left” riots in Croydon. When in fact it was a group of 50 Muslim youths waiting for the far-right rioters who intended attacking their Mosque.

As such, I don't need to respond to your other allegations. :)
Plenty of far left turned out on Croydon and elsewhere over the last few weeks

Some peaceful some not

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
Plenty of far left turned out on Croydon and elsewhere over the last few weeks
Sick Woke bastards like this don't understand the MEDIA is controlling their minds into believing the people protesting have some right wing political movement, thats why they call them "right wing" when in reality the people being accused of being rioters are just normal grandmothers, grandfathers & parents in fear for their childrens future, you wont get plebs like this to see your point because their soul is poisoned.
despite what GVT/MEDIA is saying right now, when the sh** hits the fan the people (US) out number the woke 200Million to 1, so when the sh** hits the fan people like this will not only go after those in power who facilitated this mass invasion, we'll go after those woke bastards like @Kev45.

I can't wait.

Kev45

Reaction score
Sick Woke bastards like this don't understand the MEDIA is controlling their minds into believing the people protesting have some right wing political movement, thats why they call them "right wing" when in reality the people being accused of being rioters are just normal grandmothers, grandfathers & parents in fear for their childrens future, you wont get plebs like this to see your point because their soul is poisoned.
despite what GVT/MEDIA is saying right now, when the sh** hits the fan the people (US) out number the woke 200Million to 1, so when the sh** hits the fan people like this will not only go after those in power who facilitated this mass invasion, we'll go after those woke bastards like @Kev45.

I can't wait.

Ha ha ha ha.

But it won't be you, lil fella, will it. :)

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
But it won't be you, lil fella, will it.
you up for a RL meet?
it can be a 1 on 1 thing or it can be a "bring who you know" meet no probs to me, bare in mind you'll get 1k bikers coming.

Kev45

Reaction score
you up for a RL meet?
it can be a 1 on 1 thing or it can be a "bring who you know" meet no probs to me, bare in mind you'll get 1k bikers coming.

You really shouldn't be making threats on this site, you WILL be banned, lil fella. :)

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
You really shouldn't be making threats on this site, you WILL be banned, lil fella. :)
you break the rules in nearly every post that's why you drove Fred away.
he wasn't the sharpest tool but at least he stood corrected when he was wrong, that's why the Mods didn't instantly kick him it took a week, I wonder how long it'd take them to fulfil your request for being deleted, probably seconds.
no threats, just opportunity to discuss in the flesh our diff points of views, AKA back up your mouth .

Last edited:
Back