Why two-tier policing is bollocks: A guide for far-right idiots.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
One here for KEV...

Kev45

Devils advocate? Contrarian ego strokers.
Reaction score
istockphoto-470807606-612x612.jpg

Kev45

Reaction score
MUSIC mate.

(sh** music)

Oh, I have been promoted back to “mate”. A week ago I was a “snake", a “prick” and a "backstabber”.

11736114.png

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
(sh** music)

Oh, I have been promoted back to “mate”. A week ago I was a “snake", a “prick” and a "backstabber”.

View attachment 16054
I have NEVER called YOU 'Mate' or a back stabber or prick..

That wasn't aimed at me.?

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Waiting....!

Kev45

Reaction score
Everyone hare know you as a Prick.

That is clearly not true, I am adored and loved.

I bet you believe I am going to waste more of my valuable time and tolerate your online abuse while you are pissed again, right?

Guess what, I am not your ex partner, I simply won't tolerate it.

Goodbye.

11736114.png

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
That is clearly not true, I am adored and loved.

I bet you believe I am going to waste more of my valuable time and tolerate your online abuse while you are pissed again, right?

Guess what, I am not your ex partner, I simply won't tolerate it.

Goodbye.

View attachment 16056
Exactly as expected...Shoots his mouth off but can't stay around to be corrected on his bad behaviour.

Shame on you ...

You have acted like the Prick and 2 Faced Cvnt that you are.

Thanks for that..

Everyone here knows that now.!

Who is the snake?

I'm no snake.

Kev45

Reaction score
A RIGHT-WING rioter is feeling very grateful that filming yourself attacking the police and smashing up shops does not incur consequences.

Thug Wayne Hayes, an unemployed breakdown recovery driver, aged 62, is counting his blessings that setting a bin on fire and throwing it at a migrant hotel does not operate under the normal rules of the universe. Where actions result in equal and opposite reactions.

He said: “See me on the front of the newspapers, hurling a plank of wood at riot police? Nothing will come of that, thank God.

That’s because the violence of the weekend exists on a bizarre plane of reality where there are no ramifications. Don’t ask me how it works, I’m not a scientist or remotely knowledgeable about anything at all. Probably something to do with the sun.

Either way, it’s fortunate for me. If consequences existed then I’d be looking at a lengthy prison sentence, the loss of my job and family, and a life forever ruined by my racist behaviour yesterday afternoon. Pretty scary.

Anyway, best be off, someone’s loudly hammering my door with a battering ram. The police must be here to congratulate me for defending this great country.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
A RIGHT-WING rioter is feeling very grateful that filming yourself attacking the police and smashing up shops does not incur consequences.

Thug Wayne Hayes, an unemployed breakdown recovery driver, aged 62, is counting his blessings that setting a bin on fire and throwing it at a migrant hotel does not operate under the normal rules of the universe. Where actions result in equal and opposite reactions.

He said: “See me on the front of the newspapers, hurling a plank of wood at riot police? Nothing will come of that, thank God.

That’s because the violence of the weekend exists on a bizarre plane of reality where there are no ramifications. Don’t ask me how it works, I’m not a scientist or remotely knowledgeable about anything at all. Probably something to do with the sun.

Either way, it’s fortunate for me. If consequences existed then I’d be looking at a lengthy prison sentence, the loss of my job and family, and a life forever ruined by my racist behaviour yesterday afternoon. Pretty scary.

Anyway, best be off, someone’s loudly hammering my door with a battering ram. The police must be here to congratulate me for defending this great country.
A copied and Paste article...That just like YOU... a Fvucking article with no life

When are you going to grow up?

Living in your parents house in the spare bedroom..

Jeez

Back