Why researching Quotes on the internet is a quagmire

B

Bad_Influence

leaving the borders open isn't not when they had information on the spread in china months before they closed the airports down for example

money over safety and health in my view which is horrific mismanagement

If money was the object they would have used the Herd Immunity method (as they should have) but it would have been political suicide even though the economy wouldn’t have been hit anywhere near a bad as it has been.
As I have said many times here, whatever they did was going to be wrong according to someone. Nothing they did was going to either be perfectly fair or please everyone. Mistakes were made but they have been made by governments worldwide.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If money was the object they would have used the Herd Immunity method (as they should have) but it would have been political suicide even though the economy wouldn’t have been hit anywhere near a bad as it has been.
As I have said many times here, whatever they did was going to be wrong according to someone. Nothing they did was going to either be perfectly fair or please everyone. Mistakes were made but they have been made by governments worldwide.

Yes well things would shut down I would always take safety security and health over GDP anytime. You wouldn't of had to shut down everything initially anyway If they didn't keep the airports open to begin with or had strict border control right away. You could of took the lax Swedish approach (carry on as normal) or the strict authoritarian approach (locking people down to local areas) either or extreme would of been much more sensible and would of worked much better than the half way mess we got

You can't put a monetary value on safety, security and health and those that puppet for global capital always will they are pro mass immigration, open borders and for the global economy over the local or national needs of the people they just want identiless economic zones instead of nation states based on ethnos and sovereignty.It is not in there interest too care about the welfare of the citizens if they think globally not locally to begin with

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

Yes well things would shut down I would always take safety security and health over GDP anytime. You wouldn't of had to shut down everything initially anyway If they didn't keep the airports open to begin with or had strict border control right away. You could of took the swedish approach or the strict authoritarian approach locking people down to local areas only either extreme would of been much more sensible if people where not allowed outside of a local area.

Either or would of worked much better in my view than the half way mess we got

You can't put a monetary value on safety, security and health and those that puppet for global capital always will they are pro mass immigration, open borders and for the global economy over the local or national needs of the people they just want identiless economic zones instead of nation states based on ethnos and sovereignty.It is not in there interest too care about the welfare of the citizens if they think globally not locally to begin with

look. I get it. You hate capitalism and blame it for everything. You have made that clear on other forums. I find it incredible that you seem to think allowing the country to go bankrupt is a logical option. It would cause so much heartache and financial problems for the very people you say you want to protect.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
look. I get it. You hate capitalism and blame it for everything. You have made that clear on other forums. I find it incredible that you seem to think allowing the country to go bankrupt is a logical option. It would cause so much heartache and financial problems for the very people you say you want to protect.

well you have no argument to what i said that is all

of course i dislike capitalism tell what me i should like about it

It destroys the ethnic make up of nations all for economic growth through import of cheap labour and destroys the local industries by exporting production and manufacturing abroad so they can exploit cheap labour there or produce cheap goods whilst your industries are removed from you local environment

That's just a start of course i'm nationalistic so the ethos of capitalism is completely against what i believe or deem natural or healthy or secure.

Last edited:

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Did you read anything I typed? I’ve told you exactly why I think you are wrong.

you didn't make a point you just said i hate capitalism basically and i shouldn't. So i asked you why i should be a pro capitalist

which you haven't answered yet

I can just copy and paste from another thread on questions you never answered on capitalism Instead of wasting my time in a convo with you again when you never go into detail on what you believe and why

No point going over the same stuff when you can't base an argument or list out what you believe yourself. All i took from what you think is economy is everything that's all i get from you

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

you didn't make a point you just said i hate capitalism basically and i shouldn't so i asked you why i should be a pro capitalist

which you haven't answered yet

I was referring to this forum.
I never said you should be pro-capitalist but I just think you use your dislike of capitalism to attack politicians on either side of the pond. That’s my opinion and you’ve typed nothing that changes my view on yourself as the options you have provided here would harm the people even more than the actions that have been take, albeit that the weren’t perfect. So you attack the economic structure even though the alternative you suggest is worse.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I was referring to this forum.
I never said you should be pro-capitalist but I just think you use your dislike of capitalism to attack politicians on either side of the pond. That’s my opinion and you’ve typed nothing that changes my view on yourself as the options you have provided here would harm the people even more than the actions that have been take, albeit that the weren’t perfect. So you attack the economic structure even though the alternative you suggest is worse.

There are many better alternatives to capitalism from a nationalist point of view. I couldn't give a sh** how great the economy is if you have no nation or land that is sovereign for a set ethnic group. You are just an economic zone that is my point. You obviously care more of the premise of a strong economy over all else i'm saying the economy doesn't matter if you have no nation or a destroyed nation already from capitalism

B

Bad_Influence

There are many better alternatives to capitalism from a nationalist point of view. I couldn't give a sh** how great the economy is if you have no nation or land that is sovereign for a set ethnic group. You are just an economic zone that is my point. You obviously care more of the premise of a strong economy over all else i'm saying the economy doesn't matter if you have no nation or a destroyed nation already from capitalism

So now I care more about a strong economy over all else? Where did you get that from? You’re just making stuff up now.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

So you need to tell me why i should be pro capitalist and not pro nationalist or this convo is pointless

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So now I care more about a strong economy over all else? Where did you get that from? You’re just making stuff up now.

why don't you just answer my question why i should be pro capitalist and not pro nationalist

it's a simple question which you can answer briefly or in depth

B

Bad_Influence

So you need to tell me why i should be pro capitalist and not pro nationalist or this convo is pointless
Why should I tell you what to believe? You have not said you are pro-nationalist, only that you are anti-capitalist. Everything you have typed is putting down capitalism but as we have already seen, you have not come up with a VIABLE alternative that would work and be socially acceptable in this country

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Why should I tell you what to believe? You have not said you are pro-nationalist, only that you are anti-capitalist. Everything you have typing is putting down capitalism but as we have already seen, you have not come up with a VIABLE alternative that would work and be socially acceptable in this country

you really can't construct your beliefs can you. Do you even have any? or just deflect I explained why i disliked capitalism and you can't explain why i should like it. You are a pointless person to even bother speaking to as you deflect any questions or ignore them and can't answer them directly

I told you a million times why i don't like capitalism when you pop up on different threads but you never tell me why i should like it

Then say 'I don't want to explain what i believe'' so it makes it pointless really you talking to me you clearly don't have any

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

you really can't construct your beliefs can you do you even have any you just deflect i explained why i disliked capitalism and you can't explain why i should like it. You are a pointless person to even bother speaking to as you deflect any questions and can't answer them directly

I told you a million times why i don't like capitalism when you pop up on different threads but you never tell me why i should like it

and say i don't want explain what i believe so it makes it even pointless you talking to me you clearly don't have any

And there it is, the great escape.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Still no VIABLE option then?

answer why i should like capitalism or **** off

you just follow me around saying you aren;t gonna state your beliefs when I state mine and explain why i come to those conclusions

it's pointless to even talk to each other you aren't engaging in discourse you are just posting for the sake of it

B

Bad_Influence

answer why i should like capitalism or **** off

you are just follow me around saying you aren;t gonna state your beliefs when o state mine and explain why i do

it's pointless to even talk to each other

As I’ve said it’s not for me to tell you what to believe. My beliefs are immaterial, as all I’ve ever asked is that you come up with a viable alternative to capitalism that would work and be accepted here, both socially and economically.
Not once have you come up with an answer to that, yet you continue to say capitalism doesn’t work.
And then you have the temerity to say I am deflecting.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As I’ve said it’s not for me to tell you what to believe. My beliefs are immaterial, as all I’ve ever asked is that you come up with a viable alternative to capitalism that would work and be accepted here, both socially and economically.
Not once have you come up with an answer to that, yet you continue to say capitalism doesn’t work.
And then you have the temerity to say I am deflecting.

You are ASKING more questions I will answer this question when you answer mine which you keep ignoring

Why should i be pro capitalist and not pro nationalist ? ANSWER THAT OR F OFF

B

Bad_Influence

You are ASKING more questions I will answer this question when you answer mine which you keep ignoring

Why should i be pro capitalist and not pro nationalist ? ANSWER THAT OR F OFF

Pmsl. Just admit you can’t come up with an alternative that would be accepted here. No need to resort to swearing and having a tantrum.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dude don't talk to me there is no point us talking on these threads you can't explain to me why capitalism is good then you just ask me more questions expecting to me answer when you don't answer any of my questions

One last go before i block

why should i Be a pro capitalist ?

if you can't answer that then i have no choice to but block you

you clearly just here to annoy the **** out of me

Back