why is this place struggling to attract users?

milkmonitor

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes in terms of layout we've been stripped of our dual colour fonts and the emoticons seem to have been borrowed from some soviet 1960's style guide

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
who said its struggling? i see rooms full most nights..

azureblue

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When I first discovered chatrooms people were saying that chat wasn't any good anymore and it was fading away rapidly Twenty years on and they are still saying it. The more things alter the more they stay the same

milkmonitor

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When I first discovered chatrooms people were saying that chat wasn't any good anymore and it was fading away rapidly Twenty years on and they are still saying it. The more things alter the more they stay the same
they would never have said that on UKCB tho, cos it had a vast amount of users

Reaction score
Only thing I think thats a problem is the way people treat each other. We expect the rules to be enforced yet complain when the rules are enforced. Only time we looked at ourselves was when the site was going to be closed down, so I don't think its a site issue. People just want to shout the loudest insults at one another, then complain when they're insulted and then complain when action is taken against them because they've insulted someone. Did people use to act like that on chatsites or has it gradually gotten worse?

Back