why is this place struggling to attract users?

milkmonitor

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
UKCB had wayyyy more users

the owners were desperately asking people to be nice 2 months ago. but has there been a miraculous upturn of user numbers?

oh well, its clearly costing them out there own pockets to keep the place going.

but why is it struggling so bad

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
UKCB had wayyyy more users

the owners were desperately asking people to be nice 2 months ago. but has there been a miraculous upturn of user numbers?

oh well, its clearly costing them out there own pockets to keep the place going.

but why is it struggling so bad

but has there been a miraculous upturn of user numbers ,,,lol maybe because another site was telling its members it was closing down this week as it no money . so by word of mouth ppl have come here . now like this site with we closing down then didt the other site is not closing.

milkmonitor

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
that sounds like jameses site and he only had about 20 chatters so wont make much odds

fionauk

i am as i am but diff
Reaction score
to many adult chat sites so dependa on what one wants from a chat site,as lots just lurk and never chat.

milkmonitor

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
UKCB had about 4 versions of lobby. 3 or 4 BUSY aged rooms and also most of its regional rooms were chatted in. london room had around 100 chatters at peak times i think

K

kelly72

Maybe because the first port of call for a newbie is the Lobby which is so often a battlefield. There are many reasons people join chatrooms, loneliness surely being the main factor. Not everyone wants to engage in font warfare and will just log straight back out. It's a shame that persistent room disrupters aren't booted to the banter room where they can happily tear each other apart.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
UKCB had about 4 versions of lobby. 3 or 4 BUSY aged rooms and also most of its regional rooms were chatted in. london room had around 100 chatters at peak times i think
That was them this us now,,, now if u dont like it just use delete . I am happy with here..

milkmonitor

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well i guess you come here for the forums mostly. cos its very rare to see you in rooms chatting. but my post is about the rooms and why since ukcb the user numbers fell drastically and don't seem to be recovering in any noticeable way. ukcb had much bigger user numbers in country rooms too

A

AGirlHasNoName

Plus you need to remember, chat sites are kind of an out dated old service now, and that's due to Social Media and all of the dating/chat apps, so naturally people have moved with the times. Its a shame, I love the chat site style and hate all that new stuff. Sadly that's life though.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well i guess you come here for the forums mostly. cos its very rare to see you in rooms chatting. but my post is about the rooms and why since ukcb the user numbers fell drastically and don't seem to be recovering in any noticeable way. ukcb had much bigger user numbers in country rooms too

I use rooms too you don't see me because i not loud whining one woman .

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Quality over quantity … I'm glad that a lot of the idiots have moved on tbh :D xx

You have noticed idiots have moved on ?

Which site do you use again ?

lol :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
P

Pierce

Because the layout is unattractive, imo. Should have kept the old style...

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I only know this site as it is … and tbh, its the people who make a site, not its layout … I would've thought :oops: lol xx

You put that perfectly - go you :D

Back