Why is it always Liverpool?

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When you have evidence, kid, please post it.
Stade de France regularly sells out and rarely do you read about issues - to be honest I can't remember ever reading about issues

If you're saying issues are quite common then the burden of proof lies with you

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Stade de France regularly sells out and rarely do you read about issues - to be honest I can't remember ever reading about issues

Surely you have evidence, Liam, to support your statement it has NEVER happened with any other fans.

So post it.

Clearly, you are ignorant about French police policing football matches in France.

Because of course, the UK press often prints stories about police behavior abroad when foreign teams play each other...

Or that "tear gas" in France is the "norm".

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Surely you have evidence, Liam, to support your statement it has NEVER happened with any other fans.

Clearly you are ignorant about French police policing football matches in France.

Why capitalise the word 'NEVER'? When it's not been used

You're blaming the French police?

Did you blame Athens police in 2007?

Belgian police in 1985?

No other football club has ever put so much blame onto the police

Last edited:

SamBally

Reaction score
You're blaming the French police?

Did you blame Athens police in 2007?

Belgian police in 1985?

No other football club has ever put so much blame onto the police

You made the initial allegation, Liam.

Based on a single 10-second clip from Twitter.

You silly kid.

You have no evidence at all to support your cowardly allegation.

You also dismiss UK police, in an official statement, stating Liverpool fans' behaviour in France was "exemplary in the circumstances".

You clearly also live in a hole in the ground to also state "no other football club.."

It has been WIDELY reported this robust hands-on approach with ENGLISH fans is still common abroad.

Based on a bad reputation regarding football hooliganism in the 70s and 80s.

Including with Tottenham more recently.

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've noticed you dismiss the Parisian police and the French interior minister who said

'Thousands of British "supporters", without tickets or with counterfeit tickets, forced entry and sometimes assaulted the stewards.

'Thank you to the very many police forces mobilized this evening in this difficult context.'

I've never seen a set of football fans blame the police as much as Liverpool fans

Back to my original question

Why always Liverpool fans?

SamBally

Reaction score
I've never seen a set of football fans blame the police as much as Liverpool fans

Back to my original question

Why always Liverpool fans?

Where is your evidence it is always Liverpool fans?

It doesn't matter what you "have seen", Liam. What you have seen is totally irrelevant.

Only evidence matters.

Only facts matter.

So, prove your ghoulish inappropriate allegation with evidence that isn't a 10-second Twitter clip.

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've noticed he dismisses the Parisian police and the French interior minister who said

'Thousands of British "supporters", without tickets or with counterfeit tickets, forced entry and sometimes assaulted the stewards.

'Thank you to the very many police forces mobilized this evening in this difficult context.'

I guess they could all be wrong and the Liverpool supporters could be 100% innocent again, but it's a reasonable question to ask

SamBally

Reaction score
I've noticed he dismisses the Parisian police and the French interior minister who said

I guess they could all be wrong and the Liverpool supporters could be 100% innocent again, but it's a reasonable question to ask

The British police have stated fans' behavior was "exemplary" in the circumstances.

What French criminal gangs are responsible for selling counterfeit tickets to ticketless fans in pubs and bars prior to the match.

This also happens with every other club prior to big matches.

Blackmarket/touts.

Which led to bottlenecks, 2 hours before the match, because the French police shephered Liverpool fans into areas that were too small to contain them.

Then teargassed them to disperse them once the tickets were claimed to be counterfeit.

So... Now you are starting to see what REALLY happened.

So it wasn't Liverpool fans' fault at all.

Was it, Liam?

SamBally

Reaction score
Do fu/ck off stalky, with your creepy "haha's".

Hundreds of them, you creepy old man.

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's best to admit it mate

Who can forget uefa in 2007 who said, in regards to Liverpool fans

William Gaillard said: "The incidents involving Liverpool fans have been well known to us before the trouble at the Champions League final which involved Liverpool fans last week. "That was just the latest example. What other set of fans steal tickets from their fellow supporters or out of the hands of children? {2} "We know what happened in Athens, and Liverpool fans were the cause of most of the trouble there. "There have been 25 incidents involving Liverpool fans away from home since 2003 and these are in the report - most teams' supporters do not cause any trouble at all."

It's a conversation that needs to be had

SamBally

Reaction score
It's best to admit it mate

Who can forget uefa in 2007 who said, in regards to Liverpool fans

William Gaillard said: "The incidents involving Liverpool fans have been well known to us before the trouble at the Champions League final which involved Liverpool fans last week. "That was just the latest example. What other set of fans steal tickets from their fellow supporters or out of the hands of children? {2} "We know what happened in Athens, and Liverpool fans were the cause of most of the trouble there. "There have been 25 incidents involving Liverpool fans away from home since 2003 and these are in the report - most teams' supporters do not cause any trouble at all."

It's a conversation that needs to be had

I am not your mate, kid.

You have no evidence.

None at all.

You yourself have identified segments of the sequence of events, which clearly Liverpool fans are not responsible for, had no control over other than unknowingly buying tickets from criminal gangs, and yet still you persist with your cowardly ghoulish unproven allegations.

Clearly a supporter of another club and extremely bitter regarding Liverpool's much superior record.

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Considering your partner was there, perhaps your bias is too strong

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Plenty of incidents just like this.

You obviously don't follow French football.

No problem at the Madrid end because their fans were NOT corralled into a bottleneck.
Do you have any evidence for this claim?

SamBally

Reaction score
I think we have established beyond doubt, that you are full of sh'it.

Have no evidence and despise Liverpool.

Hence your false allegations.

SamBally

Reaction score
Do you have any evidence for this claim?

Yes Liam I do, google all the British broadsheets, can you manage that, Liam?

You should be able to manage it because you managed to quote Wiki...

And Twitter.. And Youtube...

But with no evidence afterward to corroborate your cowardly and ghoulish allegations.

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes Liam I do, google all the British broadsheets, can you manage that, Liam?

You should be able to manage it because you managed to quote Wiki...
You don't seem intelligent enough to be so condescending

SamBally

Reaction score
You don't seem intelligent enough to be so condescending, the only evidence I can find Is this

That is not a broadsheet, Liam.

Do you understand what a broadsheet is?

Have you heard of the Guardian, Liam?

It has a news site that grown-ups read and which clearly you don't.

Take a look at what actually happened.

Then apologise to Liverpool and to Liverpool fans.

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have you heard of the Guardian, Liam?

It has a news site that grown-ups read and which clearly you don't.

Take a look at what actually happened.

Then apologise to Liverpool and to Liverpool fans.
I'm a guardian reader but it's far from neutral

The French government and uefa blame Liverpool fans and if you want to ignore it and tantrum that's fine but others may want to listen

Back