WHO'S-WHO....Constant name changing.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would like to know how and why do people keep changing their nick- names and ids on here and in chat ? I have never seen this happen so often by so many. We cant possibly continue a convo/thread if we dont know who any one is at the time of posting.
Any ideas anyone?

Reaction score
Could it be because the people with 1000 names are so horrible, when you find out who they are you have to run away really quick? Changing their name may be the only way they get friendship., until you find out why they don't have friends.Most the threads go off topic anyhow.

Or it might be because they're always getting banned so can only return under a different nick.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Think you may have cracked it breakwake.

G

GodszGdGuy

I deleted and came back a lot because I changed my mind about leaving the site completely..... could of came back with same username but I decided to change it

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
ok i am trying to understand this god person now it not working i must be the only one.

G

GodszGdGuy

chatsitesmostbanned I deleted that because I started to not like it.....changed gdgdgy account because looked like it had no meaning..... godsgdgy decided to change s to z then decided to keep the s and add a z.....had other past usernames I can't remember..... now I'm GodszGdGuy the username I plan to keep even though plans can always change

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well said Gd... at least we know who u are now..........luckily people dont change into other things like their nicks do. Aeroplanes for example or sommat similar !

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
ok i am trying to understand this god person now it not working i must be the only one.

No its easy now Megs...... because he changed the no meaning one to one with S and then changed the S to a Z but it didnt look so good so he put the Z back in and is keeping it the same until he decides he dont like the new one anymore!
Get it? :confused:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
in a word NO i wil never understand him he used to be same on other ukchatters. he did get kicked off in end

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh well u better ask him to explain again.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
How on earth can you pass when you dont understand the question .........thats a fail.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
How on earth can you pass when you dont understand the question .........thats a fail.
means i will not and i dont have to ask him so i wont be , does that explain enough
the man a loony end of no more goodbye your welcome to him

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Awwww.. he looks like a sweetheart.

Reaction score
I'm imagining one day I'll visit here and the site will be renamed GodzGdGuyChat, featuring his face plastered everywhere and with him constantly repeating how he's not attention seeking and how unloved he is.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
....... or we could have your face plastered here instead of the back of your head. :cool:

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
But Jude Pictures are just that - I don't get the obsession. I mean lets face facts your pic could be anyone, how can you prove its you?

Back