WHO'S-WHO....Constant name changing.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I like seeing whos who and if it werent really me in pic then why would I put it on...........I HATE FAKES.

G

GodszGdGuy

in a word NO i wil never understand him he used to be same on other ukchatters. he did get kicked off in end
I got kicked off lots now to me times I might think its a joke.....I think I joke about sometimes

G

GodszGdGuy

I'm imagining one day I'll visit here and the site will be renamed GodzGdGuyChat, featuring his face plastered everywhere and with him constantly repeating how he's not attention seeking and how unloved he is.
I admit I used to be an attention seeker used to be nasty, ect for attention but now I don't attention seek like I used to..... used to post lots in chatrooms too but now I mostly lurk

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Its not wanting attention......its the adding to let peeps know how u feel that counts.

Reaction score
GodszGdGuy, when someone asks you what you want, you tell them what you just said. Don't say you want nothing cause you'll get nothing.Be honest. Now we know what you want someone might be able to help you.

G

GodszGdGuy

GodszGdGuy, when someone asks you what you want, you tell them what you just said. Don't say you want nothing cause you'll get nothing.Be honest. Now we know what you want someone might be able to help you.
God can

G

GodszGdGuy

according to most I might not be good enough or don't have type of face they like

Reaction score

You think its right to expect something from God when you can get that something yourself? You're meant to ask for help from God in times of need, not ask him for everything. I'd say you're not deserving of his help if you're just going to be lazy.

according to most I might not be good enough or don't have type of face they like

And you want to be friends with them? Lucky escape.

G

GodszGdGuy

You think its right to expect something from God when you can get that something yourself? You're meant to ask for help from God in times of need, not ask him for everything. I'd say you're not deserving of his help if you're just going to be lazy.

And you want to be friends with them? Lucky escape.
God knows the things I need and want.....me friends with them? they don't give a D about me and I don't give a D about them either (that's not to my real friends) even though I help but secretly don't give a D about them

Reaction score
God knows the things I need and want.....me friends with them? they don't give a D about me and I don't give a D about them either (that's not to my real friends) even though I help but secretly don't give a D about them

Ok, your business with God is between him and you. If you want mates then you'll be best off with people who enjoy the same stuff as you do. Want to tell people about what you enjoy so they can help you?

Last edited:
G

GodszGdGuy

Ok, your business with God is between him and you. If you want mates then you'll be best off with people who enjoy the same stuff as you do. Want to tell people about what you enjoy so they can help you?
music, comedy, sleep, watching NFL football (because I am american)

Reaction score
music, comedy, sleep, watching NFL football (because I am american)

Never got into music, only got £2 per month pocket money and my stereo took too many batteries. Comedy, I laugh at anything so don't really find it that interesting. Sleep, I can agree with that. Sport, I'm into mountain biking.

Me, I'm a kinda handyman, do whatever needs doing and by luck generally enjoy doing it.

If I was to pick out some of your hobbies GodszGdGuy, comedy and music do pop up fairly often in the chat rooms, you should pop into one and try chatting about something you enjoy. Starting off a chat is always the hard part, afterwards its as easy as talking. Start off asking something, someone answers then you'll have the whole room talking about whatever it was you asked.
Now, don't mean to be rude mate but my bedtime has arrived, goodnight and good luck in your future chatty friendships.

Last edited:
G

GodszGdGuy

Never got into music, only got £2 per month pocket money and my stereo took too many batteries. Comedy, I laugh at anything so don't really find it that interesting. Sleep, I agree with that because I have a sleep disorder, which is the worse thing possible because I'm naturally active. Sport, I'm into mountain biking, when I can handle the tiredness and aching, which last was a while ago.

Me, I'm a kinda handyman, do whatever needs doing and by luck generally enjoy doing it.

If I was to pick out some of your hobbies GodszGdGuy, comedy and music do pop up fairly often in the chat rooms, you should pop into one and try chatting about something you enjoy. Starting off a chat is always the hard part, afterwards its as easy as talking. Start off asking something, someone answers then you'll have the whole room talking about whatever it was you asked.
Now, don't mean to be rude mate but my bedtime has arrived, goodnight and good luck in your future chatty friendships.
I used to post lots in past sites chatrooms..... now I mostly lurk

Back