Who got 'our' Jody sacked?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think that all Mods & Admin should declare their status on their profile for all members to see. Sneaking around like a regular member is a bit of a cheat imo.

S

Saphire

I think that all Mods & Admin should declare their status on their profile for all members to see. Sneaking around like a regular member is a bit of a cheat imo.
I thought it said ;Staff member' underneath the avi if they were a mod or admin.

To be honest, the only mod I recognise is Poco Loco...and then only cos he welcomed me when I joined here.
I'm sure all the other mods/admin are very nice....even though I dont know any of them from Adam. :D

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I thought it said ;Staff member' underneath the avi if they were a mod or admin.

To be honest, the only mod I recognise is Poco Loco...and then only cos he welcomed me when I joined here.
I'm sure all the other mods/admin are very nice....even though I dont know any of them from Adam. :D
I think that you are right . All the other staff members do indicate that they are "staff" of one sort or another apart from Jodie ! :).

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
I am displayed as staff.
I do not sneak.
Stop whinging

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score

The mods on here only mod the rooms, only the admin sort the forums out. Try the rooms sometime, meet our mods. Watch out for @JoJoTia3rd though! X

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ok i know you was after new staff but who is Adam?.

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
I tau I tau her just the other day.....anyway she got a dolls face, you not allowed to sack her because of that

Greco

Chat supremo, kiss ma ring!
Reaction score
Wicked is not sparticus,hes knobulas

AlfAMale

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You are all aware this thread is 7 months old right?

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
There’s been a 7month misunderstanding :)

Back