Whats in a name

S

Saphire

Years ago I was unexpectedly left a sapphire in a will....it's beautiful, my name is a variant spelling of the blue stone.

F

FlatLined

If i had a quid for everytime I've had a PM asking me how many fingers, I'd be rich.... get some imagination random PMer's :rolleyes:, oh and btw that's not how I came by the name :p
Are you inviting random PMers haha

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
This thread is about chat tag names and there meanings ,
Let's keep it there plz x

Last edited:
F

FlatLined

Well i explained mine nothing more to say, so i am off hunting other threads

Guest-Fred

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
A name is a label or a brand. Self branding mite seem fun at the time...will cause trouble later.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
If i had a quid for everytime I've had a PM asking me how many fingers, I'd be rich.... get some imagination random PMer's :rolleyes:, oh and btw that's not how I came by the name :p
I thought such a question WAS being imaginative. A finger of Fudge used to be just enough. I don't know, some women are hard to please. :rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Very original! :rolleyes:

Try this real explanation:

*Altair - designated α Aquilae (Latinised to Alpha Aquilae, abbreviated Alpha Aql, α Aql), is the brightest star in the constellation of Aquila and the twelfth brightest star in the night sky.

Not as bright as you thought, eh? :cool:

HeuristicMonkey

part time human
Reaction score
So glad this thread is going strong - keep then coming, theres a story behind every name!!!!!

Nibbles

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Originally I was Nibbles_Cookies on a different chat site... At the time I was going through a phase of Maryland choc chip and hazelnut cookies... and felt I'd outgrown a previous chat name (Tweety Pie). It was shortened when I joined here :)

Back